*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Only about 20 in the audience but today is the final day for priority 1's.

Not so - it was the final day for whichever was the first batch of (Withdean) blocks of priority 1 STHs. Tomorrow is the first day of the next lot of priority 1s (which includes the current family stand)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Not so - it was the final day for whichever was the first batch of (Withdean) blocks of priority 1 STHs. Tomorrow is the first day of the next lot of priority 1s (which includes the current family stand)

Marvellous scenes!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just hazarding a guess but those in the centre blocks at Withdean pay more for their season tickets than the wing blocks so they have been the first priority 1s for Amex, then the wings are the next lot of Priority 1s?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just hazarding a guess but those in the centre blocks at Withdean pay more for their season tickets than the wing blocks so they have been the first priority 1s for Amex, then the wings are the next lot of Priority 1s?

good guess but not entirely correct. Still another couple of weeks for the slightly/just/quite a bit off centre blocks (who pay same price for ST as centre blocks)

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I'm F block at Withdean, priority 1 and mine's not till next Friday 28th (can't wait!)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Left this all a bit late, got my presentation tomorrow.
I'm using one of my +3's to get a season ticket for my cousin, he's never been to a game before but when he doesn't attend i've got mates who will use his seat. Do i have to take proof of identity in his name?

No.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
whats the phone number to ring to arrange appointments? I need to cancel mine, but havent got the letter with the number on it anymore

Brett, I think you need to ring the main ticket office number (Option 5). I called yesterday and was told that number no longer exists. The ticket office bloke who did my Bristol Rovers order was able to answer my queries.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I got my order in yesterday.

Why havent I got it in this mornings post? Or better still given out at the presentation.

Bloom OUT :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hello all...just went to mine this morning.

Couple of things:

1. Presentation we had was given by Mr Hebberd....excellent presentation, good skills and explained things very well.

2. Dodge is a seriously TOP BLOKE!!!

3. You can see some of the ground from the viewing area, BUT a better view is where the fence has been replaced by wire!!

4. Some of you are NOT going to like this!!! Only 900 ( nine hundred) seats are available once all the Season T have been sold, for the casual fan who turns up on a Satdi expecting to watch the game and they will be based in the east Stand South as you look at it! So if all the ST go, good luck!!!

5. There is a large area available for ....shhhh ill whisper -expansion - on the top of the east Stand above the boxes...it will look very odd when the stadium is opened.

6. the guy trying to flog the PSL's is a really nice Aussie...please feel free to take the piss!!!

3 seats bought...level with the goalkeeper area line to the West Stand end of the North Stand about 6 rows from the back!!!!!

Dave

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If all the season tickets are sold and only 900 seats are left for non STH's will the planning permission to fill in the corners and the extra tier on the East Stand go in straight away ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The comment made wa sthat football is no longer a turn up and watch game.

PSL - the payment making that your seat and allowing you to let someone else use it if you are away on holibobs etc ( I think its called \PSL)

4. Some of you are NOT going to like this!!! Only 900 ( nine hundred) seats are available once all the Season T have been sold, for the casual fan who turns up on a Satdi expecting to watch the game and they will be based in the east Stand South as you look at it! So if all the ST go, good luck!!!

I've just looked back at my notes from yesterday's 12.30 presentation where Dodge said that there would be 1500 tickets available on a match by match basis. However, he also said that yesterday was the last day for Priority 1's.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
no they definately said 900, because I asked the question of Richard and the Aussie bloke

the aussie was very sure it will be a 100% sell out of ST's which is why I asked the question about pay on the day....what is also interesting is the position of the POTD people means that if in a FA Cup game we need to give the oppo 15%, that area holding the 900 will be vacated to allow the overspill.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
cheeky quick question has anyone got the e-mail address RE: presentation enquiries to hand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports