*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

paul1960

Feb 26, 2007
Sussex
For anyone thats been whats availabilty like in the West upper ? Not worried about being on halfway but would prefer to be nearer the front

I booked today in the West Stand Upper and got rows q and r near the half way line. There were definately others available near the front but to the sides. As at today they said they had sold about 2,500 tickets but were confident of selling all 15,000

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Lee took our booking yesterday and said he still hadn't finished all of the paperwork he had to do for your group yet!

Well this is what it's all about.

Staff are excellent, and working their socks off. I'm sure we get any gripes from supplying £36,800 worth of STHs (with paperwork pre-prepared as far as poss considering the DD mandate problems).

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Apologies if elsewhere on thread, but anyone know how many rows are in Zone B of the West Stand Upper? See that some people are now getting fairly central seats 12 or 13 rows back so would be good to know if this is more than halfway up or not.

Thank you kindly.

26 rows (A through to Z).

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
On the computer screen i saw it actually didnt go up to z it stopped at x, y and z were missing, whether that is for every block in the west upper i dont know.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
On the computer screen i saw it actually didnt go up to z it stopped at x, y and z were missing, whether that is for every block in the west upper i dont know.

Not every block no. W3E goes book to row Z (I know that as we booked one of our members in there last Thursday).

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Tape measure?

I mean which row in upper west is equivalent to back row in South Stand at Withdean anyone got an idea ??

Having a guess, I would say front row of Upper West is same if not slightly higher than highest back row of South stand.

Just back from the 12.30 show, very pleased with our seats in the West Upper; just off the gangway in row O about level with the edge of the centre circle. There's still masses of availability in the West Upper.
Only about 20 in the audience but today is the final day for priority 1's.
Didn't go out the platform for a viewing, just walked up Village Way a couple of hundred yards to where the blue fencing has been removed - spectacular view through the SW corner.
According one of the transport people in the sales room, the club's survey atm indicates that over 40% of fans are intending to travel by train - if true, that'll be fun.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Only about 20 in the audience but today is the final day for priority 1's..

I bloody hope that's a typo, because I'm a P1 and my appointment is next Tuesday..

Hazed

Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I know two fans who are P1's who's presentation is the 7th February!! They booked the appointment as soon as they received their letter. After complaining they were told the earliest presentation they could have been on was the 31st January.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'm gonna give the club the benefit of the doubt in that next week is indeed still P1...and this was just a cock up in communication at the presentation today

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Edited

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Left this all a bit late, got my presentation tomorrow.
I'm using one of my +3's to get a season ticket for my cousin, he's never been to a game before but when he doesn't attend i've got mates who will use his seat. Do i have to take proof of identity in his name? or is it as simple as just filling in the form, because he isn't on the clubs database.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports