Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Can anyone give us an idea of whats currently left in the West Stand Lower please? Was hoping for Block D towards the back but another week to wait for my presentation - any hope?

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Very few left in lower west generally from what i saw last night, though cant speak for block D specifically, booked 2 in there for a mate and managed to squeeze them 5 seats from their mates who had booked earlier, but if I hadnt they`d have been stuffed cos there was hardly anything else in that vicinity available and that was block C row v.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Very few left in lower west generally from what i saw last night, though cant speak for block D specifically, booked 2 in there for a mate and managed to squeeze them 5 seats from their mates who had booked earlier, but if I hadnt they`d have been stuffed cos there was hardly anything else in that vicinity available and that was block C row v.

Thanks for the info Jezzer. Not to start the binfest all over again but its a shame that its looks like having a season ticket at Gillingham and Withdean for the duration isn't enough to get me decent seats at the stadium.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Thanks for the info Jezzer. Not to start the binfest all over again but its a shame that its looks like having a season ticket at Gillingham and Withdean for the duration isn't enough to get me decent seats at the stadium.

There are plenty of decent seats left I wouldn't worry about securing a good seat. This is still the early days for sales and even by the end of the next week good seats will still be available. Despite the outward show of confidence and bravado from the club I suspect they are still sweating on the final sales figures. In a months time hopefully people will be glad to get a seat at all.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
There are plenty of decent seats left I wouldn't worry about securing a good seat. This is still the early days for sales and even by the end of the next week good seats will still be available. Despite the outward show of confidence and bravado from the club I suspect they are still sweating on the final sales figures. In a months time hopefully people will be glad to get a seat at all.

Hope you're right - obviously we'll get seats but had hoped to be fairly near to the half way line one way or the other but looking like we'll be virtually on the goal line if we're lucky.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

I hear you mate..there's plenty in the same boat and I guess we can't help feeling a little put out, but I'm still relatively confident there'll still be decent seats left by next Tuesday!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I went last night with the intention of getting seats in D for my Dad and I. We were only interested in West lower and wanted to be as close to the middle as possible. As it turned out, D was very full, with everything bordering E and almost everything in the back half of the stand gone. However, E was virtually empty. The reason for this, according to the man who dealt with my booking, is that E is the only place in the stadium where there are NO concessions. So everyone with a kid or an oldie has been booking D, as it's the best place they can get in the stadium while also qualifying for a discount. As such, as an 'adult' ticket buyer I managed to get two seats right next to the 1901 section in row 17 about ten yards to the left of the halfway line. I know it's £50 more (or £4.17 a month), but that's nothing considering you'll be sitting about 40 seats nearer the middle than you would be in D, based on last night's evidence. Might be worth considering if you have no concessions with you?

Hi mate.

So nothing in the back half of the Lower west anywhere as of today?

I was looking at either back half of the small section of E, D or C at the worst case.

Saying all this, im not on a presentation until 3rd feb!

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Had my presentation lunchtime today and got two seats in west stand upper near half way line in row K. If you are not after too many together then their is still plenty of choice in section B

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Also the software only lets you buy a pair or more of Season Tickets so hardly any single tickets are left.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
For those that have been. Have any of you done the Initial deposit option with full balance due by April 2011?

how does that work? Due you just make a one off payment after the initial payment on day, and when is that date?

or can you pay as and when before April?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For those that have been. Have any of you done the Initial deposit option with full balance due by April 2011?

how does that work? Due you just make a one off payment after the initial payment on day, and when is that date?

or can you pay as and when before April?

The ones I paid by credit card were automatically debited there and then. The other three who were DD I had to pay the first months deposit there and then and then the 2nd installment is April thus moving the a 12 monthly rolling renewal.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
probably obvious, but having booked my tickets will the club be sending me anything to confirm the booking, DD, etc.........before my ST arrives?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
probably obvious, but having booked my tickets will the club be sending me anything to confirm the booking, DD, etc.........before my ST arrives?

You get a receipt when you pay for them like everything in life !

Jul 7, 2003
Info on this thread has been really useful. We went to the 3:30 today and wanted West Stand Upper. We needed 16 tickets (all bar one an existing STH and the extra is a child) and were very pleased to get in two rows of block W3D rows K & L (from around the edge of the centre circle back towards the South stand). If you want the rows from the centre circle towards the North stand these start further back as that is the more popular side.

Top notch service from the club today. On arrival, Richard Hebberd was talking to people as they came in and we spoke to a young lad (with, it must be said, a bit of a mullet) who was very helpful. Richard gave the presentation and it was quite entertaining. PSL wasn't pushed too much although they have said people will get a call over the next few weeks to ask again.

As we needed a fair few tickets we were taken straight to the ticket office at the end of the presentation and two guys sorted everything out for us with mimimum fuss. One reminder if you are getting tickets for others. Make sure you have all the bank details for the deposit as they have had a few people who haven't put in the three figure security code for cards which means a lot of frantic phone calls. Also, they said the biggest single purchase so far was around 80 tickets - not the much bigger number quoted on here.

Spent time talking to Richard Hebberd and he was talking about plans for post match where bars and food will be open to try to spread the load of people leaving the ground. They also plan to put updates on bus queues into the bars so you can judge when best to try to get back into town or to the P&R. Have to say that despite the stick he has had on here, Richard came across as someone who is genuinely thrilled at how well the stadium is coming on and what it means to the fans.

Finally, had a drink before and after in the Swan. Very friendly with Palmers ales although the bar is not very big so wouldn't plan too many pre or post match beers there.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't care if she's been to every match we've ever played. To start throwing accusations around, criticising people who have moved heaven and earth to build that stadium, and basically display a ME ME ME attitude right in the middle of the club trying to deliver a presentation to 40 people who, quite frankly, wouldn't care if her or the old duffer she was with never showed up at Falmer is outrageous. There are about 15,000 other seats to choose from without going in the upper tier. She's a total headcase, end of story.

THIS. She'd better not be anywhere near me.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The ones I paid by credit card were automatically debited there and then. The other three who were DD I had to pay the first months deposit there and then and then the 2nd installment is April thus moving the a 12 monthly rolling renewal.

Cheers.
I wanted to pay off in one go, but instead paid for a holiday, but might look at paying a deposit tomorrow and pay the rest of balance by April. Just wanted to know when the next payment was taken for that.

May still opt for the DD. Did they say what date the payments are taken? Is it last day of month/first day of month/date that coincides with your presentation/initial payment

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne

I feel sorry everyone cant get the seat of their choice but that was never gonna happen. Even if the club restricted everyone to their 1 seat so that all the priority 1s went 1st, they would have still had 1000 disappointed people moaning. It would have also meant any extra people couldnt sit near you, which means they are less likely to want a ST full stop, its this that no-one has managed to overcome with a better solution.

The bottom line is you will have to think of a plan B and try and get that. Actually although the East stand being stated as zero tolerance is probably putting some off going in there, its one hell of a vantage point from there, you are much lower than the upper west, with a lovely view of the pitch and no-one will stop you singing or jumping up and down when we score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here