Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was at this presentation and I think the issue was more about access to a restaurant or something and there being no lift.

To put it mildly she was not happy however I am sure the stadium is being built within the law otherwise they would have had to have a lift and no doubt a standing area for all the f*** wits who live in the past and think this will happen again.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
For anyone thats been whats availabilty like in the West upper ? Not worried about being on halfway but would prefer to be nearer the front

Plenty of seats left but the nearer the front you will try to get will mean the wider you will be in block terms.

For anyone thinking of the North stand my personal opinion is that the elevation is rather shallow unless perhaps you are in the back few rows.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
For anyone thats been whats availabilty like in the West upper ? Not worried about being on halfway but would prefer to be nearer the front

Went yesterday afternoon got West Stand Upper block E towards the North Stand end which is right on the border of the next price bracket, 4 rows from the front and I'm well chuffed with that. Could have got front row but would have been right at the end. Middle of West Stand upper you would need to be about 12 rows back now as the front ones are sold. West Stand Upper looks popular as well as lower areas. East Stand seems to be a bit slower for some reason as I still think this is a great place to sit.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
For those worried about West Upper availability there seemed to be plenty of good seats. The central two blocks are very busy but head towards the wings and there are seats in the front ten rows or so. The presentation was brief but enjoyable and the ticket buying process was very simple indeed, I was all sorted in about five minutes. I'm glad they are doing the +3's as when you get there you realise how many seats there are to sell and it looks like an awful lot.

Also heard that there maybe some asian food options at the stadium, some rice and noodle dishes were being taste tested yesterday!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
You could ring the Season Ticket Help Line and ask them

Hmm.. I don't think they liked my e-mailed questions as i'm yet to receive a reply after well over a week now. Well have to ask them in person next Tuesday I guess..

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I hope someone told the old bitch to shut the F up.

Why would she want to go up top with all the noise anyway.

Joke some people

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
I hope someone told the old bitch to shut the F up.

Why would she want to go up top with all the noise anyway.

Joke some people

The lady in question is actually in her 80s and has been a season ticket holder for the past 40 seasons +. She was led to believe that there was a lift and was just surprised that there wasn't. She has a right to sit wherever she wants. I understand the compromise is that her and her husband (also 80+ and a season ticket holder for over 40 years) will be allowed to use the executive lift to the middle tier and then climb 2 flights to the upper tier. It sometimes amazes me how lifelong fans of the Albion are treated on here by others.

I was at this presentation and I think the issue was more about access to a restaurant or something and there being no lift.

To put it mildly she was not happy however I am sure the stadium is being built within the law otherwise they would have had to have a lift and no doubt a standing area for all the f*** wits who live in the past and think this will happen again.

Why is someone a fuckwit for wanting to have the choice of safe standing at Premier League or Championship level football? In every other spectator sport in the UK spectators are allowed to stand, we have the technology now, so why can't we have the choice of safe standing at football grounds?

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
I was at the presentation and it amazed me why firstly she, given her age, would want to sit in the highest most awkward to get to part of the stadium let alone the chance of someone standing up in front of her being greatly increased and secondly why she had to get so aggressive so quickly and embarrass herself which she did, I can understand her being miffed if she was previously told a lift would be available but it didnt warrant that outburst.

There`s always one!

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
I was at the presentation and it amazed me why firstly she, given her age, would want to sit in the highest most awkward to get to part of the stadium let alone the chance of someone standing up in front of her being greatly increased and secondly why she had to get so aggressive so quickly and embarrass herself which she did, I can understand her being miffed if she was previously told a lift would be available but it didnt warrant that outburst.

There`s always one!

It comes down to freedom of choice jezzer. Agreed she should have left it and spoken to hebbard afterwards, but it was just a bit of a shock to her that there was no lift after being told BY THE CLUB that there would be.
Personally, I will be glad if I am still alive at 80, yet alone still able to climb stairs and watch the Albion and be abused by some posters on here!

Well I managed to get a response from the club, in so much that, ok you havent had your pack so we will email you the application form and the DD form, and that was about it. (DD form wont even print!)

No info on where to park, where to go once you get there etc, can anyone help on these issues, pm me or reply on here.

thanks

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
When we walked up to the entrance in the fencing around the stadium, there were a few blokes waiting there who directed us where to go. Make sure you walk a bit further up the road to where they have taken down the fencing - you'll get a great view of the stadium from there, better than from the viewing platform.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
I feel for the staff at these presentations going forward, the stick theyre gonna get from Hobby Horse fans will only get louder, "Ive been a fan since queen victoria and i cant sit in the first few rows of the centre sections" " there`s no lift" " i cant sit at the back" "I cant sit at the front" " the disabled areas are crap" and so on, the club could have sold the best vantage point tickets 50 times over, some, alot in fact, were always going to lose out and alot are gonna have to make a compromise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here