Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
Found it interesting that Aaron Rodgers was talking during the Packers vs Saints game about how he thought four pre-season games was too many. Obviously it's more a chance for the younger second string players to get a run out, but makes me wonder how important they actually are considering all the focus is obviously on the season itself. Also suggested that it's more political with the revenue it brings in, etc.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suppose I must accept already another Raiders season of total gloom and doom...........

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Has anybody got any tips/predictions for the season then? I fancy the Colts from the AFC, and one of the Eagles, Packers or Seahawks from the NFC.

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
Has anybody got any tips/predictions for the season then? I fancy the Colts from the AFC, and one of the Eagles, Packers or Seahawks from the NFC.

As a Colts fan I am very sceptical of the hype we are getting. O-line is patchwork, D-line has not improved, Art Jones is out and as it stands we have 1 DT on the entire roster. Not convinced we won't get run over, as we have every season. Offensive weapons, but stocking up on receivers is like adding a coat of paint to a car with no engine. Fear another strong season from New England especially after this whole offseason debacle.

Packers seem to be the trendy NFC pick of the moment, think they will do well. I think Zona will have a chance if Palmer stays healthy in the West.

My dark horses would be San Diego and Minnesota.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I suppose I must accept already another Raiders season of total gloom and doom...........

I wouldn't be so down on it, I still foresee a losing season but in Amari Cooper they have a potential great. I think Carr and Murray will go well this year and Crabtree is quite a shrewd pick up.

Must admit, I don't fancy the defence on any way whatsoever.

Dec 15, 2014
Here

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Local paper has given their picks from 8 correspondents for the season:

NFC Champs – Seahawks (4), Eagles (2), Cowboys (2)

AFC Champs – Colts (4), Ravens (1), Steelers (1), Broncos (1), Pats (1)

Super Bowl winners – Seahawks (3), Pats (1), Cowboys (1), Colts (3)

We shall see……………………..

Jul 7, 2003
I'm hoping the hospital wi-fi is quiet enough to let me get enough bandwidth to watch the opener on SkyGo tonight. I'm bound to wake up in the night so might as well take the opportunity

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
After all the court room shenanigans it was time for Brady to do what he does best. 4 TD passes in the Steelers v Pats game, with Pats taking it 28-21, with the Steelers getting a TD in the dying seconds. My boss, a big Pats and Brady fan, says that for a while all non-Pats fans will probably view every Pats win as suspicious and see Brady as the Lance Armstrong of the NFL. Funny old game.

Jul 7, 2003
From what I watched between naps, the Steerlers missed a few opportunities. Scobie missing two field goals didn't help their cause.

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
Thought the Steelers put up a really good fight. There was a moment in the game where a fumble could have launched a Steelers attack which may have changed the outcome of the game but which instead turned into a Pats touchdown, which I think was where it ultimately ended the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here