Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
My boss, a big Pats and Brady fan, says that for a while all non-Pats fans will probably view every Pats win as suspicious...

As the Steelers pick up the Patriots radio commentary in their headsets for the first half....Hmmmm ;-)

Seriously though, Good to see the NFL back - even better to see Pittsburgh start with a loss! Mind you, with the mess my Browns are in at the moment it wont be long until we are propping up the rest of the AFC North again!

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
For those without Sky and Gamepass, I signed up to a site called USTV Now last night, had full HD broadcast of NBC on there and managed to stream the game on my iPad fine, even using apple Tv to watch on my tv. you get a 45 day free trial in HD, after this you get limited channels for free in lesser quality. No VPN needed either.

Could be an option for some of you that don't have access to watch the games NBC and CBS may be broadcasting.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
A lot of self inflicted mistakes from the Steelers last night. The two missed field goals, not getting 7 from 1st and goal on the 1 yard line, the attempted trick play on the first drive, leaving Gronk wide open, at one stage only having 10 players on the field on defence and Tomlin having pretty awful clock management (again). That being said it was always going to be tough going into New England, especially after the last week and fully expect us to bounce back next week at home.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Am hating the fact our game is a Monday night, I can't wait anymore!! Although tbh I have zero expectation of us beating the Eagles!

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Anyone fancy doing a survivor pool if I set one up? Might start it from next week as obviously it's a bit late for this week.

For those who don't know, you have to pick a team each week. If they lose, you're out. Can only pick each team once.

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
The lack of coverage on Gronk was scandalous.

badd.0.jpg

That's a bold strategy cotton, let's see if it pays off...

:moo:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I don't know if this is already fixtures, but some people were bemoaning the loss of NFL coverage to SKY, and didn't want to fork out for SKY or GAMEPASS.

I noticed that pick tv will be showing a game a week, I imagine this was the Eurosport slot. My Virgin box is showing a game tonight stating at 17.30 on channel 123.

Freeview (11), Freesat (144), Sky (152), Virgin Media (123).

NFLUK is showing it as the Packers v Bears

http://www.nfluk.com/tv-and-radio/tune-in.html

and its a free channel

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I don't know if this is already fixtures, but some people were bemoaning the loss of NFL coverage to SKY, and didn't want to fork out for SKY or GAMEPASS.

I noticed that pick tv will be showing a game a week, I imagine this was the Eurosport slot. My Virgin box is showing a game tonight stating at 17.30 on channel 123.

and its a free channel

:clap: great news, thanks for sharing.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

and its a free channel
Just noticed this, thanks for confirming :thumbsup:

Also Redskins winning :) (don't get that opportunity much :D )

Anyone fancy doing a survivor pool if I set one up? Might start it from next week as obviously it's a bit late for this week.

For those who don't know, you have to pick a team each week. If they lose, you're out. Can only pick each team once.
I'm up for this too. If you're short on numbers I can ask my brother to join.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Sounds good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here