NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jaccquizz Rodgers v Haha Clinton-Dix.

#onlyinAmerica.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
The Bills have been very impressive so far. I thought Tyrod Taylor might be a massive hindrance, but he certainly hasn't been in this game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Loving the coverage of Packers v Koalas.

It's been Cutler slurping-tastic all game but sure as tomorrow is Monday he'll still find a way to cough up the defeat.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Loving the coverage of Packers v Koalas.

It's been Cutler slurping-tastic all game but sure as tomorrow is Monday he'll still find a way to cough up the defeat.

You thought Cutler was good? Forte was good, Cutler was average. And yes, he did of course cost the Bears the chance at redemption. Cutler now 1-12 against Green Bay I believe.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You thought Cutler was good? Forte was good, Cutler was average. And yes, he did of course cost the Bears the chance at redemption. Cutler now 1-12 against Green Bay I believe.
I didn't because I knew what was coming.
But I have no idea why the commentators and all studio bodes thought anything had changed

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
As a Colts fan I am very sceptical of the hype we are getting. O-line is patchwork, D-line has not improved, Art Jones is out and as it stands we have 1 DT on the entire roster. Not convinced we won't get run over, as we have every season. Offensive weapons, but stocking up on receivers is like adding a coat of paint to a car with no engine.

Yep yep yep yep

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I didn't because I knew what was coming.
But I have no idea why the commentators and all studio bodes thought anything had changed

I'm a part time, plastic Bears fan from the days when they had McMahon, Peyton and The Fridge. Watched this one with way more hope than expectation. Have to agree 100% that Forte was great and Cutler was average. No matter what the commentators said I can't help feeling it's going to be (another) short season that feels like a long one.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I've wondered for a while whether there was a touch of Emperor's New Clothes about Bradley. Am I being unfair?

No, the man's a cheerleader. He appears to offer absolutely no game management, he uses the same predictable run, run, throw, punt routine every set of downs. Caldwell and Bradley said we wouldn't be looking to take any players from waivers as the team is, and I quote, "complete". Complete? A complete joke perhaps. There isn't a single WR that that would be better than a 4th or 5th choice on any other roster. The Jags get whooped every week but he comes out with all this spin about "we believe in victory" , fuq about, his current record is 7-26. He needs to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here