Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Auburn @ LSU on now if anyone's interested .

Should be a good SEC clash.

Stanford @ USC late tonight as well

Hoping the Trojans give them a good spanking

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
I smell revenge for GB against the Hawks tomorrow night - our LOB is stretched without Chancellor, and they will be incredibly up for it after last seasons incredible NFC championship... 0-2 to start the season isn't good...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just cannot wait for Ole Miss @ Alabama, such a massive game.

Mmmm. is it? I'm just seeing another fairly easy win for the Tide.

The SEC isn't the powerhouse ESPN market it to be. Its Bama, and one or two others, the rest are just fodder, including Ole Miss.

I do hope I'm wrong though. Would love to see Saben and Bama turned over at home.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Survivor/eliminator group has been set up at NFL.com. The group name is NSC and the password is crumplin.

I think I've invited the NSC fantasy league as well; if, like [MENTION=19107]wakeytom[/MENTION], you know anybody else who fancies playing, feel free to invite them.

Go here and search for the NSC league http://survivor.fantasy.nfl.com/landing

Well that didn't last long.
Feckin Redskins can't do anything right.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Falcons are 2-0!! Fantastic come back and win!! But I gotta say, the Giants threw the game away, woeful mistakes cost them.

Same as last week. You'd think they would have learned as they must have had last week's finish on their mind all week. But nope, they go and do it all over again.

My brother also picked the Rams to beat the Redskins so he's gone already. I can't talk though, I've picked the phins and they're are making a pigs ear of it against the Jags! Oh and BTW...he's an eagles fan!

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
My brother also picked the Rams to beat the Redskins so he's gone already. I can't talk though, I've picked the phins and they're are making a pigs ear of it against the Jags! Oh and BTW...he's an eagles fan!

The Eagles are a painful watch tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here