Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex - A view from Millwall Fans

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'm not normally a supporter of the act of abortion. Having read the mindset of Millwall fans though I can now see the validity of it in some cases.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Most seem very happy to be stuck in the dark ages of football , goes with their habitat and fashion sense , probably all got market stalls and caravans....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you dont wear a Burberry cap or shout the word c unt every 3 seconds then you are gay according to most of them.

Makes me a raving queen but I`ll live with that.

stroller

Jun 24, 2011
Ground not finished, fact,atmosphere was shit, fact,food is shit, fact,service is shit, fact,transport to and from stadium is shit, fact, you think that warrants 10/10,i say no more.

Food is shit is not a FACT. Service is shit is not a FACT. Transport to and from the stadium is shit is not a FACT. Your are the type of person I hope I never have to sit next to at football. That is a FACT.

Its 10/10 for me, I absolutly love it. I couldnt give a f*** if i have to que for a train, or a burger. There was a period of time when i didnt think i would have a club to support. This is amazing.

side note: Millwall trashed the away end and assualted a member of our staff according to toher threads. Their antics at the station in front of women and children was disgusting. Their opinion literally mean nothing to anyone.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Food is shit is not a FACT. Service is shit is not a FACT. Transport to and from the stadium is shit is not a FACT. Your are the type of person I hope I never have to sit next to at football. That is a FACT.

Its 10/10 for me, I absolutly love it. I couldnt give a f*** if i have to que for a train, or a burger. There was a period of time when i didnt think i would have a club to support. This is amazing.

side note: Millwall trashed the away end and assualted a member of our staff according to toher threads. Their antics at the station in front of women and children was disgusting. Their opinion literally mean nothing to anyone.
Well said mate apart from the 10/10. I'll would give it a respectful 7 and probably an 8 when finished.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually

Fact, Truth that can be proven from experience or observation.
So therefore its FACT,other wise it would be Ground is 100% finished,Food is great,service is spot on,and getting to from stadium take 2 minutes,and Atmosphere was rocking last night

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I've still not had any problems with the transport :shrug:

I walked onto the Football special bus back to Rottingdean havings stayed behind to applaud the team off the pitch. The buses, park and ride and coaches all seemed to be flowing well.

A friend of mine going back to Brighton by train said he had to wait 25 mins from getting to the queue. Trains back to Lewes are usually better but dont know what they were like last night.

I had a pie (very good), and the person next to me had a hotdog and a beer (said the hot dog was better than usual and had to queue for 5 mins at 7.00).

That's my view of the transport and facilities last night. Seems very different from the negatives being voiced.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I think the pies are alright so stadium food isnt that bad, burgers last night were awful though
Staff arent that bad
Atmosphere wasnt as good last night, ill grant you that but you cant judge it on 1 game
Transport is a hell of a lot better than it was at the start of the season, you will always have to queue to get onto a train and its something you accept.

Think its been exaggerated a bit.

stroller

Jun 24, 2011
Fact, Truth that can be proven from experience or observation.
So therefore its FACT,other wise it would be Ground is 100% finished,Food is great,service is spot on,and getting to from stadium take 2 minutes,and Atmosphere was rocking last night

You seem obsessed with the word fact and yet dont seem to know what it means.

Also interested as to how anyone waited 45 minutes for a train when I had 1 pint (25 minutes) then walked straight onto one.

Have to say I'm getting more relaxed about the trains. I'm WSU, if i don't get out of my row & onto the steps before the final whistle it takes about 10 mins to get from my seat to the train queue to Brighton. So last night. was there by 2148. On the platorm about 15 mins later, got the 2207 to Brighton, quick switch to the London Victoria train.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
So,i take it the facts i stated are not correct?

Its not facts tho mate.....its an opinion, a wrong opinion! Ha ha:clap: Most BHA fans love the stadium, food, atmosphere, even the transport, some will have gripes but ALL stadium in the country have problems and ours is not an exception. Anyway you can bet your boots people are working on improving every aspect of the matchday experience, some thing will get better others probably will not.
IMHO the transport has improved 100% and is on a par with most big venues. The thing i mostly dislike is generated by the fans themselves......why dont they throw their rubbish in the bins? Why do fans leave bottles on the floor. Its our ground why cant we look after it and treat it as our home?

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
So your saying im lying about what i just said?

That wasn't the point. (But if you were to ask me, not lying, just an opinion i don't agree with) But if you don't enjoy the experience, don't go. Simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here