Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex - A view from Millwall Fans

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I think alot of the millwall fans have a good point as in the type of fan our stadium atracts and all this cheesy music and build up before the games it gets a bit embarassing. Give me away games any time always have a better day

I take it you wont be coming to the Amex next season then.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think alot of the millwall fans have a good point as in the type of fan our stadium atracts and all this cheesy music and build up before the games it gets a bit embarassing. Give me away games any time always have a better day

Would you prefer to have remained at the awe-inspiring Withdean?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
One of the arseholes mentions that he's "going to have to get his fix of elbows and punches at Rammstein next week" - well I'm going to that and I'm expecting a gig - noisy true but a gig and not a bloody fight !
What planet do these retards inhabit ?????

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
They are Millwall, what did you expect really? Reasoned arguments? It was always going to be abuse... (quite seriously, you are more likely to have a reasonable discussion with Palace fans)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If its THAT bad, don't go there. :/

I noticed his location and realised that he's probably used to a half built pile of shite.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
I take it you wont be coming to the Amex next season then.

I more than likely will do. dont get me wrong i love falmer but to be honest i only got my season ticket because i knew it would be easyer to get away tickets as for the past 10ish years ive only missed on average about 2 aways a season and before you ask ive been to every home this season. Ive just always preferred the type of fan you get at aways and i know alot of other fans who only do away games. At home we are in danger of looking like reading fans

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
The sub-human lifeforms are all moaning about the trains as well. Didn't they have a special train laid on for them to take them back to London Bridge?!?

When we went to The Den earlier this season we were holed up in a shitty
passageway for about 45 minutes after the match just to get to the platform at South Bermondsey.

So what the f*** they are moaning about I don't know.:amex:

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
One of the arseholes mentions that he's "going to have to get his fix of elbows and punches at Rammstein next week" - well I'm going to that and I'm expecting a gig - noisy true but a gig and not a bloody fight !
What planet do these retards inhabit ?????

i'm oing aswell, first time to the O2, can't wait 53 year old rocker !!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I more than likely will do. dont get me wrong i love falmer but to be honest i only got my season ticket because i knew it would be easyer to get away tickets as for the past 10ish years ive only missed on average about 2 aways a season and before you ask ive been to every home this season. Ive just always preferred the type of fan you get at aways and i know alot of other fans who only do away games. At home we are in danger of looking like reading fans

Christ, talk about worrying what other people think. Football is not in the 80's any more. It's changed. For the better.

Some valid points - and some wrong un's

Ground - Not finished
Leather Seats - How come we get plastic and the away end get leather
Congestion on that part of the M27 - isn't that road over 50 miles away?
Rock Hard Shit Pies - WTF?
Pink Pound? - WTF?

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
if they realised that were only allowed 5% parking at a new ground. its not finished. and the morons going on about a firm in the 80s, seriously they need to get a life, if they killed someone it wouldn't be so cool would it. Danny dyer wannabes :wanker::wanker::wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here