Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Fan Here

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just posted it on the Swindon board

lets see if it gets any reaction?

Things you wish you never said.....

Didn't take long for the first homophobic comment did it? No wonder we take such delight when clubs like Swindon have crap seasons like this one. I wonder how they'll get on with sub 4000 crowds next season? Tossers. That story about the Albion players is a frigging joke-born out of their on going bitterness towards us. It is one club I really dislike and a few seasons non-league for them would be ideal.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Top bounce, love it.
the behaviour of your players waving cash and flicking the v's as we let them through a sit down protest outside the county ground when we were on the verge of going bust.
I'm not convinced.

Anyway, fair play for facing your words.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This reminds me of the Southend thread last year, I enjoyed their relegation afterwards too.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
As I have said before on another thread, the animosity comes from 2 things, the ill treatment of some of our fans after the Virgo play off game and the behaviour of your players waving cash and flicking the v's as we let them through a sit down protest outside the county ground when we were on the verge of going bust.

To be fair, living down here i obviously know loads of you lot and espescially as a member of sussex ccc i have to say im not looking forward to the gloating i will be hearing all summer, fuckers. but thats the way it goes, if we didnt take the piss out of each other and try and wind each other up we may as well be tosser rugby fans.

Wasn't that a protest that we all played a part in inside the ground? I seem to remember some red cards or some sort of sack the board chanting at one game. Never really understood why the rivalry with Swindon has been so vitriolic.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As I have said before on another thread, the animosity comes from 2 things, the ill treatment of some of our fans after the Virgo play off game and the behaviour of your players waving cash and flicking the v's as we let them through a sit down protest outside the county ground when we were on the verge of going bust.

Assuming every word of that is true regarding both events - I've got to say that is pathetic. What a load of thin-skinned wussies you are:"Ohh oooh the Brighton players were once fleetingly nasty to us!" f***'s sake.

I wonder what the ill-treatment after the play-off game was? Rude comments about your dress-sense? Don't tell me, I don't want to know.

All we need now is that Oxford twat to show up (Dreaming Spires?) The one that only EVER posts after we've lost going on about our "shit" attendances. Are his team still battling relegation from the conference in a 3 sided ground they've never filled?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

To be fair, living down here i obviously know loads of you lot and espescially as a member of sussex ccc i have to say im not looking forward to the gloating i will be hearing all summer, fuckers. but thats the way it goes, if we didnt take the piss out of each other and try and wind each other up we may as well be tosser rugby fans.

apart from the players waving cash and flicking v's stuff (which IF , IF true is abit embarrasing) fair play

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Generally not too bad a reaction on their website.

exactly , you tend to expect at least one " gay" stereotype piece of banter with these things , ESPECIALLY as we started with the "Inbred" stuff

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Apparently Swindon dominated us on Saturday :lol:
I guess they've just got unimaginably low standards.

Byebye Swindon, hopefully one day you will get over the fact that we beat you in one football match once. :bigwave:

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Wheres that Swindon TOSSER who bet me on here £500 a point difference between us :)
46 points = £23K with probably another £1500 2nite as well come on TWAT give me the dosh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here