Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Fan Here

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
We have had some right battles with Swindon over the last decade or so and for me they are worthy opponents. I can't take any pleasure from them being relegated and will back them to come straight back up next season.

Think that after what some of their supporters were spouting off about on here over the last few years that you may be on your own.

Personally, I hope they go the same way as Darlington!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I don't like seeing anyone relegated, Swindon will be back.

I do remember the piss being taken from various MK supporters over the last few seasons. Week in week out me and another Brighton supporter where bombarded with texts after every match we lost. But then we suddenly started drawing, and then winning, and kept winning and when Lua Lua did them with that class Free Kick, it all started to go a bit quiet.

How football changes, and this is one reason why you should never do what that Swindon supporter did and come on someone elses forum to take the pee, because it will backfire on you badly. As in Swindon's case it has backfired BADLY. Not once but Twice, because I will never ever forget VIRGO 120. That hurts Swindons supporters badly. And I wont forget the comment, "Greer, its a sideways move"

So as regards the MK plastics and Swindon, We are top of league, champions, promoted, moving to a new stadium, sold 18k seasons tickets, MK can only dream of selling this amount because they have fake support and are not the real dons, and to top it all off we have a great manager.

But I have kept quiet on the texts, why because I don't want us to do a Swindon.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Still a bunch of weirdo's then? Still can't enjoy your title win but instead dredge up threads from 2 years ago to gloat. Classy stuff.

#justsaying
The author of this: Dear Fantasists calling ANYONE else a wierdo and saying they're doing football messagheboards wrong?
Really?

REALLY?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I for one hope they bounce back......ok they may have a few Knob supporters but no more than us and every other club. They will be a big fish in the bottom tier and should be able to build on success. I always think they are a well supported club at home and always enjoy going there.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
:lolol: could it get any worse?! gordon you should have stayed with the big club

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
way back when the likes of Swindon, Reading, Aldershot were our main rivals. We seemed to be in the same division much of the time and had a fairly intense rivalry at times. Of course this was in the days before any rivalry with Palace (and most recently Southampton) had even been dreamed of.

So I am sad to see their demise and I genuinely hope that they recover.

Their fans ( or some of them at least) are another thing entirely.....................

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
f*** me what are you the internet police or something, what right have you to come on here gobbing off about what we may or may not post. Its a f***ing football forum you complete cock, where banter and piss taking occur. You are so obsessed by us that you keep on coming here passing your comment even when it has nothing to do with your club of also rans, how sad is that. You just can't stand the fact we pissed this league with games and points to spare and you wish it was you, well it wasn't so f*** off and enjoy going into administration next season you web toed Hampshire freak.

Love it.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
217487_10150168971399011_510799010_6859549_3713546_n.jpg

Love this too. Very good.

jellyvales

Sep 21, 2011
I must say the result is not only enjoyable, because we never seem to beat you, but also because of its edge, we are safe, but the commission you avoid relegation. Shoreham's rights, you big fans up very quickly, when you beat us in the playoffs, so it feels good, finally worth cheering.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I must say the result is not only enjoyable, because we never seem to beat you, but also because of its edge, we are safe, but the commission you avoid relegation. Shoreham's rights, you big fans up very quickly, when you beat us in the playoffs, so it feels good, finally worth cheering.

?????????????????????????????????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here