Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Fan Here

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hello lads, first of all, thank you very much for the three points earlier today.

Just wondering....

What away games are you most looking forward too next season? Histon, Accrington, Macclesfield, Burton or even the trip too Morecambe?

At least there is one positive of you going down, your pathetic excuse for a 'Stadium' won't look out of place along with the likes of The Fraser Eagle Stadium, and the home of football - The Glassworld Stadium, Histon.

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever Will Be Will Be
You're Going To Shrewsbury
Que Sera, Sera

:dance:

Mug :laugh:

AzzaBHA

Apr 24, 2011
Withdean
Hello lads, first of all, thank you very much for the three points earlier today.

Just wondering....

What away games are you most looking forward too next season? Histon, Accrington, Macclesfield, Burton or even the trip too Morecambe?

At least there is one positive of you going down, your pathetic excuse for a 'Stadium' won't look out of place along with the likes of The Fraser Eagle Stadium, and the home of football - The Glassworld Stadium, Histon.

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever Will Be Will Be
You're Going To Shrewsbury
Que Sera, Sera

:dance:

You lost it when you got rid of you best player who doesn't even start for burnley well played team....?

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
loadsamoney.jpg

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Says the guy whose clubs board is dominated by bitter threads on other clubs.

f*** me what are you the internet police or something, what right have you to come on here gobbing off about what we may or may not post. Its a f***ing football forum you complete cock, where banter and piss taking occur. You are so obsessed by us that you keep on coming here passing your comment even when it has nothing to do with your club of also rans, how sad is that. You just can't stand the fact we pissed this league with games and points to spare and you wish it was you, well it wasn't so f*** off and enjoy going into administration next season you web toed Hampshire freak.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
this has just become one of my favourite threads ever.......................laughing quite loud

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
f*** me what are you the internet police or something, what right have you to come on here gobbing off about what we may or may not post. Its a f***ing football forum you complete cock, where banter and piss taking occur. You are so obsessed by us that you keep on coming here passing your comment even when it has nothing to do with your club of also rans, how sad is that. You just can't stand the fact we pissed this league with games and points to spare and you wish it was you, well it wasn't so f*** off and enjoy going into administration next season you web toed Hampshire freak.

".... web toed Hampshire freak."

:lolol:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
We have had some right battles with Swindon over the last decade or so and for me they are worthy opponents. I can't take any pleasure from them being relegated and will back them to come straight back up next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here