Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Fan Here

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
I spent a stag weekend in Swindon and here is a picture of the 3 pretiest birds we meet !

Attachments

• Swindon wives.jpg
    Swindon wives.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 841

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
hello lads, first of all, thank you very much for the three points earlier today.

Just wondering....

What away games are you most looking forward too next season? Histon, accrington, macclesfield, burton or even the trip too morecambe?

At least there is one positive of you going down, your pathetic excuse for a 'stadium' won't look out of place along with the likes of the fraser eagle stadium, and the home of football - the glassworld stadium, histon.

Que sera, sera
whatever will be will be
you're going to shrewsbury
que sera, sera

:dance:
que sera sera

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Didn't their Chairman say at the start of the campaign that he thought it would be easier to get out of league one this season. He wasn't wrong.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Tremendous bounce. Where is the thread where Swindon fans can't believe Greer had left them for little Brighton!!

Social Sausage

Apr 17, 2011
Still a bunch of weirdo's then? Still can't enjoy your title win but instead dredge up threads from 2 years ago to gloat. Classy stuff.

#justsaying

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Still a bunch of weirdo's then? Still can't enjoy your title win but instead dredge up threads from 2 years ago to gloat. Classy stuff.

#justsaying

Oh, we're enjoying our title win, don't worry yourself. Champagne out of our ears at the moment. Now why don't you piss off our boards and go f*** yourself.

#justsaying

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

#justsaying

Yeah wierd. Even wierder would be going on another club's board to check what another club's fans are doing.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

#justsaying

Bit more classy than telling my then 9 year old that he's going to grow up as a rent boy.

( I still wonder if that tosser used all six fingers to try to put his nose back in place ).

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove

#justsaying

And here you are enjoying your victory over Hartlepool by coming onto a Brighton and Hove Albion forum. Oh the irony.

Oct 6, 2010
And here you are enjoying your victory over Hartlepool by coming onto a Brighton and Hove Albion forum. Oh the irony.

To be fair, our board is better than theirs.
As is our team...
As is our stadium...
As are our fans...
As is our manager...
As is our league position ... etc etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here