Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
At least they'll still get to play in Sussex

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What doesn't bode well for them is that they've already lost to Crawley once this season, and they're not even in the same division yet :lol:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
What a bounce! Top work!

Hello lads, first of all, thank you very much for the three points earlier today.

Just wondering....

What away games are you most looking forward too next season? Histon, Accrington, Macclesfield, Burton or even the trip too Morecambe?

At least there is one positive of you going down, your pathetic excuse for a 'Stadium' won't look out of place along with the likes of The Fraser Eagle Stadium, and the home of football - The Glassworld Stadium, Histon.

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever Will Be Will Be
You're Going To Shrewsbury
Que Sera, Sera

:dance:

Let's be fair though - we DID go to FCUM this season ???

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
As I have said before on another thread, the animosity comes from 2 things, the ill treatment of some of our fans after the Virgo play off game and the behaviour of your players waving cash and flicking the v's as we let them through a sit down protest outside the county ground when we were on the verge of going bust.

To be fair, living down here i obviously know loads of you lot and espescially as a member of sussex ccc i have to say im not looking forward to the gloating i will be hearing all summer, fuckers. but thats the way it goes, if we didnt take the piss out of each other and try and wind each other up we may as well be tosser rugby fans.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
What a load of bollox, an urban myth I think Moonraker, show me someone who actually genuinely witnessed that happen!

Why would a group of footballers be carrying 'wads' of cash on the team coach?!? And we are to believe they had the presence of mind and time to suddenly whip out these wads of cash, dish it all out and then wave it at the opposition fans? Utter crap. Still it reminds me of the time when I saw the Swindon team coach stop at the roadside on the A23 and gang rape a 3 legged goat whilst ramming each other with large salamis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here