Dear Fantasists

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Social Sausage

Apr 17, 2011
Stop it, just stop it. Enough really is enough.

I can understand your dislike of Adkins. No, I can. OK, maybe not at the teeth-gnashing, mouth-frothing psychotic level that seems to perpetuate this board and undoubtedly, every waking moment for some of you… but I can. He said something which in essence, has backfired. Well done to your team, you’ve been fantastic this year. Your support, on the other hand, has not. If anything, what I remember as being a fair, reasoned group of supporters has dissipated.

Earlier this year, Portsmouth’s retarded little brother Bournemouth (now affectionately known as Bompey) levelled the “arrogant scummers” jibe at us.

The truth is, we’re not. Adkins might have said something which could perceived as such but you’ve clung onto it like rabid dog, gnarling and snarling away like a group of mental patients anxiously awaiting your next dosage of sedatives that never came.

Time to get the f*** over it.

If there is any arrogance that is surfacing it is from yourselves. Take a look at this board. It’s in meltdown. Yes, I can understand you’re excited about your future and you have every right to be. But - guards of honour? Talk of blitzing all those that are in your path and how it easy it was this year. Don’t forget, you hardly set St. Mary’s alight this year with your stifling performance… I wonder if you’ll be able to keep your consistency against an injury ravaged SCC this coming Saturday?

And so we’re back on to arrogance. Everyone on here seems to work with a Saints fan who claims that they openly belittle Brighton and claim we’d have caught you. Methinks the sedatives are wearing thin again as these people are clearly a figment of your over active imaginations. Believe me, I know a lot more Saints fans on here then you’ll ever know and they’ve been nothing but objective and gracious about Brighton winning the league.

Likewise I have, until I logged on today and saw this cacophony of idiocy spewing out from this board. Well, it’s either idiocy or a contagious form of brain-rot. What happened to all the objective, sensible Brighton fans?

You say we’re non-descript, plain and boring. Well, what are you then? Whilst I (used) to sympathise with your troubles, the excitement of winning the league at a canter has obviously muddled your simple minds. Too much sea air? Or did you step on one of the many discarded needles and inadvertently jack yourself up on the way to the Withdean? Have they been putting something in the rock round there?

Forgive us if we’re getting a little tired of having to post ripostes but I cannot help but feel the fever pitch created on here warranted some form of reply.

Anyway, to return to your bitter tirades - embarrassing, much?

Sir Nigel Adkins!!!
I cannot f***ing wait for Saturday
The **OFFICIAL** Give Adkins loads from the South Stand thread

And according to this loon, almost every single player in your starting eleven is better than anyone else’s in League One - ARROGANT, much?

The Adkins diet

You have some bizarre, warped and paranoid perception that every club is jealous of you. Once again my little patients, no-one’s out to get you. It’s all in your heads. Everyone from Peterborough, to Saints, Charlton to Huddersfield are bitter of your success. Oh, is it any surprise that whilst most Saints were once fond of you (I certainly was), we now pity you. In fact, we now pigeon-hole you in with Bournemouth; another club paranoid of its nearest rivals to the point it drove them insane. Nurse, nurse, can I get another prescription?

Why do you court our approval and attention so much? Why do you get so bitter and twisted about Saints fans allegedly not graciously acknowledging your success? Well, if you’ve had the brains and hand/eye co-ordination to do a little search, you’d find that we have:

SaintsWeb

Most of these messages, of course, had been posted by Saints fans BEFORE we realised what a bunch of sore winners you actually are.

It’s fair to say, many of you are a very strange and twisted bunch. Aside from my brief interlude on this board to message you, you’ll find that this obsessive behaviour is not reciprocated by Saints fans and is almost exclusively one-sided. These threads are only from the first two pages, yet it shows a stunning amount of arrogance, bitterness, perceived jealousy, paranoia and most of all, stupidity.

Our undefeated home record
Song for Saints game
Message for SCC fans who come on here..
Are we the new SCC?
A song for Southampton
Win Title Against Southampton
A brand new cliche for Nigel Adkins c/o Southampton FC

That’s from the first two pages… let alone the past few months worth of cyclic tubthumping that has occurred on here. All of this has all been accrued just from skimming this board. No doubt we’ve probably been mentioned a few more times that I’ve missed.

And even when we do congratulate you, some of you *still* cannot accept it gracefully:

Southampton
Congratulations to all at BHA from a Saint

I’m not bitter and I’m not jealous - the best team has won the league. Here’s a suggestion though; how about enjoying it instead of focusing on revelling on other teams potential misfortunes?

Anyway, enjoy your new derby with Crawley - a club small enough for you to bully into submission.

I shouldn’t have to remind you but what with you obsessing over us, making up imaginary (and evil!) Saints supporters and fantasising on a level of paranoia I’ve never encountered, I think it’ll only be fair to do so.

If you’re sore because Adkins said something through gamesmanship -get over it. If you’re bitter we played out a draw with Spurs over thirty years ago to deny you promotion, get over it.

Either that, or get your heads checked out.

Bye for now my little fantasists - don't forget to take your pills.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got bored half way through the rant

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I agree.

A little bit of banter is fun, but far too many people have become way too obsessed with it all and it's a little bit embarrasing. People seem to actively look for reasons to be angry. I don't really understand all the fuss myself.

You do appear to have become a little bit obsessed with us though!

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Social Sausage,

Why do you care? I know I don't care at all what your fans think of us. I am just LOVING it being CHAMPIONS!

Good luck in the rest of your season.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Didn't even bother, clearly somebody's inferiority complex is getting the better of him.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wow he's written a book, must be getting to him! Some bitter SCC'ers about.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Thing is it's not just Adkins, there were so many fans on various boards bragging about how Southampton were going to walk the league, and how they'd pretty much won it without kicking a ball at the start of the year, and even when we were a considerable distance in front, many of your fans just couldn't accept that we were a better team. Granted some of you have now.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just to be clear, I really don't care about Southampton. If they go up, then good its another local game.

Spurs 78, highly likely it was a 'convenient draw', but it was over 30 years ago. However, I really do believe whoever the next opponents are they should provide a 'Guard of Honour', it just happens to be Southampton.

Next season in terms of rivalry we'll be more interested in Palace (if they stay up) and Southampton will be more concerned with Portsmouth.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Well i for one, have NEVER registered on another teams message board to post a load of shite about things that have offended me on that board, the fact that you have suggests that you are as bad as some of the people you are having a go at. Some of what you say is true but a lot of it just comes across as jealous even though you say you are not!

Am i still bitter about that draw? Your'e fuckin right i am so you and your club can do one as far as im concerned, we have only one real rival and you might be playing them next season while we enjoy our day out at Fratton Park, yes i did say enjoy Fratton Park, something you will be hoping to do.

p.s. enjoy watching the presentation of the league one trophy next week if you visit Withdean, although i suspect you will have left long before that instead of being magmanimous as you seem to think we should be.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Go away and enjoy your scrap for second. We destroyed this league and you, big spenders, are so poor; a one man team.

Oct 25, 2003
there's been attention aimed at southampton because

1) everyone at the start of the season had them as dead certs for the title, whereas we would be play-offs maximum

2) their manager is a bellend

3) dean hammond is also a bellend

4) quite a few of their fans have taken the time to register on here, moaning about how 'obsessed' we are with them

i don't actually give a shit about them....i used to quite like them in the le tissier days, apart from that they were just another team that we were better than this year

next year, even if they go up, all of my attention will be on palace, and at a push, pompey

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The thing is that SCC fans amongst others virtually deny such boasting, especially now they have found out just how inferior they are to us. To have four games left with the Championship owned is quite an achievement in itself. All we have to play for now is reaching 100 points and then staying unbeaten at home.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
At the end of the day we're champions, Southampton aren't.
I couldn't give a shit about Southampton, Their David Brent of a manager, Sandwich box stadium, Millions of pounds, Their statue of some bloke, Craig David & Lee Barnards upcoming assault trial.
They're just another team we've had to play this season.
Now can we go back to hating Palace please?

Sep 1, 2010
Stop it, just stop it. Enough really is enough.

I can understand your dislike of Adkins. No, I can. OK, maybe not at the teeth-gnashing, mouth-frothing psychotic level that seems to perpetuate this board and undoubtedly, every waking moment for some of you… but I can. He said something which in essence, has backfired. Well done to your team, you’ve been fantastic this year. Your support, on the other hand, has not. If anything, what I remember as being a fair, reasoned group of supporters has dissipated.

Earlier this year, Portsmouth’s retarded little brother Bournemouth (now affectionately known as Bompey) levelled the “arrogant scummers” jibe at us.

The truth is, we’re not. Adkins might have said something which could perceived as such but you’ve clung onto it like rabid dog, gnarling and snarling away like a group of mental patients anxiously awaiting your next dosage of sedatives that never came.

Time to get the f*** over it.

If there is any arrogance that is surfacing it is from yourselves. Take a look at this board. It’s in meltdown. Yes, I can understand you’re excited about your future and you have every right to be. But - guards of honour? Talk of blitzing all those that are in your path and how it easy it was this year. Don’t forget, you hardly set St. Mary’s alight this year with your stifling performance… I wonder if you’ll be able to keep your consistency against an injury ravaged SCC this coming Saturday?

And so we’re back on to arrogance. Everyone on here seems to work with a Saints fan who claims that they openly belittle Brighton and claim we’d have caught you. Methinks the sedatives are wearing thin again as these people are clearly a figment of your over active imaginations. Believe me, I know a lot more Saints fans on here then you’ll ever know and they’ve been nothing but objective and gracious about Brighton winning the league.

Likewise I have, until I logged on today and saw this cacophony of idiocy spewing out from this board. Well, it’s either idiocy or a contagious form of brain-rot. What happened to all the objective, sensible Brighton fans?

You say we’re non-descript, plain and boring. Well, what are you then? Whilst I (used) to sympathise with your troubles, the excitement of winning the league at a canter has obviously muddled your simple minds. Too much sea air? Or did you step on one of the many discarded needles and inadvertently jack yourself up on the way to the Withdean? Have they been putting something in the rock round there?

Forgive us if we’re getting a little tired of having to post ripostes but I cannot help but feel the fever pitch created on here warranted some form of reply.

Anyway, to return to your bitter tirades - embarrassing, much?

Sir Nigel Adkins!!!
I cannot f***ing wait for Saturday
The **OFFICIAL** Give Adkins loads from the South Stand thread

And according to this loon, almost every single player in your starting eleven is better than anyone else’s in League One - ARROGANT, much?

The Adkins diet

You have some bizarre, warped and paranoid perception that every club is jealous of you. Once again my little patients, no-one’s out to get you. It’s all in your heads. Everyone from Peterborough, to Saints, Charlton to Huddersfield are bitter of your success. Oh, is it any surprise that whilst most Saints were once fond of you (I certainly was), we now pity you. In fact, we now pigeon-hole you in with Bournemouth; another club paranoid of its nearest rivals to the point it drove them insane. Nurse, nurse, can I get another prescription?

Why do you court our approval and attention so much? Why do you get so bitter and twisted about Saints fans allegedly not graciously acknowledging your success? Well, if you’ve had the brains and hand/eye co-ordination to do a little search, you’d find that we have:

SaintsWeb

Most of these messages, of course, had been posted by Saints fans BEFORE we realised what a bunch of sore winners you actually are.

It’s fair to say, many of you are a very strange and twisted bunch. Aside from my brief interlude on this board to message you, you’ll find that this obsessive behaviour is not reciprocated by Saints fans and is almost exclusively one-sided. These threads are only from the first two pages, yet it shows a stunning amount of arrogance, bitterness, perceived jealousy, paranoia and most of all, stupidity.

Our undefeated home record
Song for Saints game
Message for SCC fans who come on here..
Are we the new SCC?
A song for Southampton
Win Title Against Southampton
A brand new cliche for Nigel Adkins c/o Southampton FC

That’s from the first two pages… let alone the past few months worth of cyclic tubthumping that has occurred on here. All of this has all been accrued just from skimming this board. No doubt we’ve probably been mentioned a few more times that I’ve missed.

And even when we do congratulate you, some of you *still* cannot accept it gracefully:

Southampton
Congratulations to all at BHA from a Saint

I’m not bitter and I’m not jealous - the best team has won the league. Here’s a suggestion though; how about enjoying it instead of focusing on revelling on other teams potential misfortunes?

Anyway, enjoy your new derby with Crawley - a club small enough for you to bully into submission.

I shouldn’t have to remind you but what with you obsessing over us, making up imaginary (and evil!) Saints supporters and fantasising on a level of paranoia I’ve never encountered, I think it’ll only be fair to do so.

If you’re sore because Adkins said something through gamesmanship -get over it. If you’re bitter we played out a draw with Spurs over thirty years ago to deny you promotion, get over it.

Either that, or get your heads checked out.

Bye for now my little fantasists - don't forget to take your pills.

Calm down, Have a cup of tea and stop pissing your pants

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports