Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dont encourage them please. Any thread on that lot and NSC becomes infested. I was quite glad of their run of not winning as it means they STAY THE **** AWAY and can **** themselves silly on BBS and the 2-0, wonky warehouse, seaweed etc etc

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If they lose to Bournemouth and Swansea, it'll get interesting.

There's no way the trolls can spin it otherwise.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I'm sorry: I just have to ask this.

About a month or so ago, a couple of Littlehampton-based Palace fans were drinking outside a Brighton pub (back when you were winning, obviously. Oddly, they've not been seen since) after we'd both played at home that day. The pair of them procured two nice fresh pints from the bar and placed them on a table, before turning around to chat to each other. At which point a gentleman who may or may not have been wearing Albion colours walked up, calmly poured both the contents of both pint glasses on the ground, replaced the empties on the table, turned around and walked back into said pub without a word.

One of the Palace fans went absolutely, magnificently, hilariously NUTS in response to this, and did that comedy "hold me back" thing with his mate, as if to suggest the only thing preventing him from rampaging into the pub full of Albion fans and taking them all on was the firm "leave it, leave it!" from the other guy. I don't condone such outrageously provocative beer-wasting, of course, but I'm not going to lie. It was massively entertaining to watch.

Was that you? :lolol: :wave:

I thought you were a policewoman? Maybe I was wrong

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I see Wickham is being charged with violent conduct by the FA. 3 match ban imminent?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I see Wickham is being charged with violent conduct by the FA. 3 match ban imminent?
That could seriously damage their chances. Where would all the goals come from then?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thugs, the lot of them. I still don't know how the ref missed Barnes' head nearly being knocked off by Elbows Jedinak a couple of years ago.

[tweet]691614992236421120[/tweet]

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If they lose to Bournemouth and Swansea, it'll get interesting.

There's no way the trolls can spin it otherwise.

Even that would have to go hand in hand with a big revival from at least one of the North-East giants.

Palace have winnable games in Feb followed by a horror run of tough matches in March. Their great start to the season will see them through to safety.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
At what point will the famous palace throat-slitting gestures start appearing in the crowd for pardew though ?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
It would be the most incredible turn of events if it were to happen.
1 club normally gets sucked in but this year Villa and Sunderland and doing their best to be relegated as early as possible although Sunderland may improve if big Sam makes some signings. It's all bunching up a bit and losses to Swansea and Bournemouth would make it mildly interesting for a bit but IMHO they are likely to need 6pts to be safe this year. If they don't get them they would deserve to go down, but they are currently closer to 5th than they are 18th

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Palace won't go down, let us not kid ourselves...

Sadly this. Pards is a massive bellend but he will keep them up. Said it before and will say it again. He has the job for as log as he wants it and will keep them in the premup....until he starts shagging directors/players wives and girlfriends.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
My only wish is that pardew gets up to his old antics of knobbing the players wives and losing the dressing room in an acrimonious fisticuffs. Please God. Oh, and if he could spread a virulent form of fungating syphillis around the team with his grey haired lotharioness that would be good too. Please God.

Oh, and if he could be photographed doing Zahas girlfriend in the dirtbox whilst wearing a Brighton shirt and have it spread across the front pages of the red tops that would be good too. Please God.

theboybilly

My only wish is that pardew gets up to his old antics of knobbing the players wives and losing the dressing room in an acrimonious fisticuffs. Please God. Oh, and if he could spread a virulent form of fungating syphillis around the team with his grey haired lotharioness that would be good too. Please God.

Oh, and if he could be photographed doing Zahas girlfriend in the dirtbox whilst wearing a Brighton shirt and have it spread across the front pages of the red tops that would be good too. Please God.

Just carrying on doing what he is doing now would be fine by me.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Just carrying on doing what he is doing now would be fine by me.

He can carry on doing what he's doing now AND become embroiled in a seedy gang bang with prince charmings missus and the all blacks front row. It's called multi tasking.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
13th? 15th? Why would the strongest Palace team we've had in decades finish lower than we did last year and the year before?

You are aware that you have a manager with a proven track record of slowly getting worse?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here