Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

I'm sorry: I just have to ask this.

About a month or so ago, a couple of Littlehampton-based Palace fans were drinking outside a Brighton pub (back when you were winning, obviously. Oddly, they've not been seen since) after we'd both played at home that day. The pair of them procured two nice fresh pints from the bar and placed them on a table, before turning around to chat to each other. At which point a gentleman who may or may not have been wearing Albion colours walked up, calmly poured both the contents of both pint glasses on the ground, replaced the empties on the table, turned around and walked back into said pub without a word.

One of the Palace fans went absolutely, magnificently, hilariously NUTS in response to this, and did that comedy "hold me back" thing with his mate, as if to suggest the only thing preventing him from rampaging into the pub full of Albion fans and taking them all on was the firm "leave it, leave it!" from the other guy. I don't condone such outrageously provocative beer-wasting, of course, but I'm not going to lie. It was massively entertaining to watch.

Was that you? :lolol: :wave:[/Q

No not me Edna haven't had a beer in Brighton since the 80's days when we had fun around Preston park pre match, and took over that pub next to Preston park station.
For the glorious play off game I was in Lewes and Eastbourne pre match not many Brighton fans around there either however am too long in the tooth for any punch ups.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This thread is hilarious. Palace fans coming out swinging like a staggering drunk in a pub. Going for the big shots, missing everything and falling on his face.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This thread is hilarious. Palace fans coming out swinging like a staggering drunk in a pub. Going for the big shots, missing everything and falling on his face.

No no no cos wilf is amazin cos he done more dribbles than anyone ever even though he was an utter laughin stock at United he is still amazin and Jonny Williams is going to Bayern for 50m so there

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No no no cos wilf is amazin cos he done more dribbles than anyone ever even though he was an utter laughin stock at United he is still amazin and Jonny Williams is going to Bayern for 50m so there
Nice try but your spellin is two gud.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Auto correct made me spell a word wrong, I like how you all jump on that though. When you support Brighton you need to celebrate the small victories :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well Jedinak not getting the game time anymore they needed an elbows expert and it appears Wickham has been taking lessons from Jedinak.
Your posting style is very similar to someone who frequents the bbs , I can't put my finger on it but it will come to me .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
His Nearly as funny as you are .
I worry for you lot. I was making a point about your club cheating the taxman and local businesses (which is not in the least bit funny). There wasn't a single moment I was attempting to be funny. Yet you and your strange friend seem to think it will wind me up to attack my sense of humour. That is illogical.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I worry for you lot. I was making a point about your club cheating the taxman and local businesses (which is not in the least bit funny). There wasn't a single moment I was attempting to be funny. Yet you and your strange friend seem to think it will wind me up to attack my sense of humour. That is illogical.
Just a observation that's all , your sense of humour is just fine .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Auto correct made me spell a word wrong, I like how you all jump on that though. When you support Brighton you need to celebrate the small victories :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Just a small point but you're clearly telling porkies. Auto-correct would have corrected it to 'reposts'. Rather than take a tiny little spelling mistake on the chin, you bullshit about it. I think it might be you that needs these little victories, you know.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
If you say so ,i dont call losing our ground and paying our bills in your shadow ,cos lets face it the only reason your above us is cos you cheated lets not forget that

So our sugar daddy running out at £30 million and going bust, whilst your sugar daddy is still going strong at £200 million with debt growing at 10 million plus per annum, is cheating whilst Brighton are models of financial prudence.

Give me strength.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here