Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bolasie, Cabaye, Delaney, Gayle, Sako and Wickham have all been injured for some or all of the last 4/5 games.

That's not "injury problems". That's part and parcel of a normal season.

Try:

March - out for season - best young player in the Championship according to non-albion reports
LuaLua - out for at least half the season so far
Baldock - out for the vast majority of the season
Greer - Captain, in and out, missed 6-7 games now
Zamora - allowing for age, can't play 90 mins and often rested
Bong - first choice left back - out for months now
Rosenior - second choice left back - out for months now, very serious ACL injury
Huenemeier - out for about 6 weeks

Double, even triple your "injury woes" and they're still nowhere near ours.

Considering all of this it's frankly ridiculous that we're still as high as 3rd. We'd be very comfortably in the top 2 if not for a decimation of the squad by injuries.

Now what on earth were you on about?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Blimey, A couple of wins against lower/middle table championship teams and the NSC gets enough confidence back to start slagging off mid-table premiership teams. Carry on...It always ends in tears for you lot, Always in our shadow. :)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My only wish is that pardew gets up to his old antics of knobbing the players wives and losing the dressing room in an acrimonious fisticuffs. Please God. Oh, and if he could spread a virulent form of fungating syphillis around the team with his grey haired lotharioness that would be good too. Please God.

Oh, and if he could be photographed doing Zahas girlfriend in the dirtbox whilst wearing a Brighton shirt and have it spread across the front pages of the red tops that would be good too. Please God.
The thought of that man in a Brighton shirt is truly sickening.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm sorry: I just have to ask this.

About a month or so ago, a couple of Littlehampton-based Palace fans were drinking outside a Brighton pub (back when you were winning, obviously. Oddly, they've not been seen since) after we'd both played at home that day. The pair of them procured two nice fresh pints from the bar and placed them on a table, before turning around to chat to each other. At which point a gentleman who may or may not have been wearing Albion colours walked up, calmly poured both the contents of both pint glasses on the ground, replaced the empties on the table, turned around and walked back into said pub without a word.

One of the Palace fans went absolutely, magnificently, hilariously NUTS in response to this, and did that comedy "hold me back" thing with his mate, as if to suggest the only thing preventing him from rampaging into the pub full of Albion fans and taking them all on was the firm "leave it, leave it!" from the other guy. I don't condone such outrageously provocative beer-wasting, of course, but I'm not going to lie. It was massively entertaining to watch.

Was that you? :lolol: :wave:

Was you off duty ? Surely if you wasn't you should have steamed in and made the easy arrest .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Was you off duty ? Surely if you wasn't you should have steamed in and made the easy arrest .

It should be possible to arrest Palace fans when seen drinking in Brighton pubs, but I'm not sure it's law yet.

Nice idea though.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It should be possible to arrest Palace fans when seen drinking in Brighton pubs, but I'm not sure it's law yet.

Nice idea though.

Edna missed a trick there . She could have seized the moment and dished out some of her anti palace venom in the line of duty :)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Edna missed a trick there . She could have seized the moment and dished out some of her anti palace venom in the line of duty :)

Sooo wrong - Edna doesn't hate Palace - now Portsmouth FC, that's a whole different ball games #twats

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Blimey, A couple of wins against lower/middle table championship teams and the NSC gets enough confidence back to start slagging off mid-table premiership teams. Carry on...It always ends in tears for you lot, Always in our shadow. :)

If you say so ,i dont call losing our ground and paying our bills in your shadow ,cos lets face it the only reason your above us is cos you cheated lets not forget that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here