[Football] Some of those Burnley fans - don’t like us. Oh well !!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He would probably also be living in a large Sussex farmhouse away from the Northerners.......:)

So you think he would have made up with McCartney by now? :wink:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
28BC358B-F0C4-47D7-A9BB-C56CF70BA58C.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Surprised this thread wasn't over after this was posted.

To be fair, one of our resident cretins started thread with a similar theme some time ago, when the 'enough is enough (of this taking the knee virtue signaling)' movement was in full swing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If we’re just like Leeds United fans does that mean we can change the board name to North Stand European Champions Chat?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
West and East Kent are very different. Gittingham is many miles west of Faversham. Many. It's even many miles west of Sittingbourne.:drool:

Faversham .... the ******* child of Gillingham.

There’s a small town in the Somerset called Gillingham but so as not to be confused with the cesspit in the alleged garden of England. They produce it Gill-ingham as in the unit of measure rather than after a tart from Kent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's a shame that so many angry views and insults are being shared by supporters of both clubs.
Both Brighton and Burnley are currently striving to compete with the financial powerhouses and need to remain supportive of each other.

These abusive keyboard spats seem to be becoming far too regular throughout society.
I'm sure if John Lennon was writing Imagine today he would have a line in there, "Imagine there's no social media".

It's time for this horrible pandemic to f*ck off and for us all to get out and start seeing each other face to face and being friendly once again.
We could all do with a bit of extra kindness at the moment.

To be fair, isn't it simpy 20 people being a bit childish on social media? I haven't seen anyting to bother me particularly (the most mildly irritating being the 'we are all the same' claptrap; Jesus, Ghandi, Pol Pot, all the same, innit).

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Ooh, those racist racists calling us racist. How very dare they!

But seriously though... who cares?

ClaretMatt

Nov 19, 2015
15 pages (and counting) of mostly slagging off Burnley on a Brighton forum in response to 2 pages (and counting) of mostly slagging off Brighton on a Burnley forum.

Maybe we've a lot more in common than we like to think :kiss:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

There’s a small town in the Somerset called Gillingham but so as not to be confused with the cesspit in the alleged garden of England. They produce it Gill-ingham as in the unit of measure rather than after a tart from Kent.

Has it recently moved from Dorset. Produce?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

While not disagreeing with your preception of Gillingham, your understanding of Faversham seems a little queer. Is Brighton the ******* child of Crawley?

boik

Well, all this seems to prove is that on the internet, whoever shouts loudest gets the most attention, even if what they're shouting is b0llocks. It generally seems to include sweeping generalisations. ( I realise that's a bit of a generalisation, obviously!).

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I don't know about you lot but I'm a modern 'supporter'.

Firefox_Screenshot_2021-02-07T10-25-45.029Z.png

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

The other Gillingham is in Dorset.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports