Save PAFC - Go green for Leeds game?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
Twitter now up to 352 followers, in about 2.5 hours, messages of support from several clubs. TeamKitBHAFC tweeted details of Go Green and Fans Reunited so the club must know about it to some extent. The Editor of MOTD has also been in contact to say they've retweeted our message and will be in contact again nearer the day. A number of well known (and unknown to me) journalists have also followed it, so this has the potential to be a useful tool as well.... Wow!!

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
apart from Fans Reunited travel is there a facebook page?

No not yet, I was going to do it tonight but got overwhelmed with twitter, I'll do one tomorrow unless you or someone else can get it done in the meantime?

I've counted 44 league clubs on the twitter page so far, but I've exceeded my tweet limit for the day!

No not yet, I was going to do it tonight but got overwhelmed with twitter, I'll do one tomorrow unless you or someone else can get it done in the meantime?

I've counted 44 league clubs on the twitter page so far, but I've exceeded my tweet limit for the day!
mate, it is just top work

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
@FansReunited on twitter

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010

Great, thanks, I didn't know about this, duly liked. I was thinking of doing a Fans Reunited page, but now I've seen this, I'm not sure that there's much point. I wanted to see how many clubs we could get to join in, but as twitter's doing well, (up to 46 clubs so half way there) not sure if there's much point having a facebook one as well? I'll promote that facebook page on twitter as soon as I get my tweet allowance back anyway!

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
maybe buy some green card/paper and write 'save pafc' on them,for people to hold in the air when the teams come out

guster

Jul 13, 2011
West Stand Lower
Could the people who've bought a Scarf/hat from Plymouth let us know how long it takes to arrive so we can work out a deadline for last purchase date in order to arrive in time.

Revilop

All aboard the Gus bus!
Jul 13, 2010
Worthing, West Sussex
Guys and girls, after reading about the balloon idea, i looked into this, mainly on eBay, and you can pick up 100 green balloons for about £5.

If 10 people did this and handed them round before kick off, thats 1000 balloons at kick off, sure to look good!

I imagine there will be more than 10 generous people on here that will consider making the small purchase!

I for one have just purchased these..

100 X GREEN 12" BALLOONS- Helium Quality | eBay

So thats 100 balloons in the WSU, hopefully a few more will contibute!

Keep up the great work!

D

Deleted member 2719

How is wearing a pair of green shorts going to help Plymouth survive? It's like those dickheads who wear red on red nose day thinking it helps save lives- it doesn't.

Donate some cash

This.

I think we are all getting carried away with trying to save the world here.
Green will not save them and it may just take our players mind off what we want 3points and that could be critical to our goal of promotion to the promised land.

Come on wake up and give cash instead.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Posted this on the other thread, but it may as well go on here too, even though they reckon we're playing at Leeds on Saturday...

Go green (on 5 live last night) - click HERE (Claridge is a twat for laughing)

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
This.

I think we are all getting carried away with trying to save the world here.
Green will not save them and it may just take our players mind off what we want 3points and that could be critical to our goal of promotion to the promised land.

Come on wake up and give cash instead.

Cash alone won't save them. Media coverage is needed to highlight the issues they are having with their administrator. If we can use our current popularity with the media to help then out then so be it.

Would you prefer to sit aside and watch Argyle die, or be able you say that you at least helped raise awareness. Think of those red ribbons for AIDS awareness day. They don't raise much money, but gives the media something to chirp on about.

Come on, wake up. We needed media attention in our darkest days, not money, and they are similar. Of course the Green Taverners will happily take your money (which is being used as an emergency fund for the staff) should you wish to donate.

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports