Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Save PAFC - Go green for Leeds game?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It would be interesting to see whether Plymouth Argyle FC are officially supportive of the campaign. Much will depend on what the goals of the campaign are, beyond raising awareness of the club's plight and showing solidarity to fellow fans. If the campaign presents itself as a criticism of the board, there's no way they'd co-operate by printing the back of the programme a particular colour.

Actually what colour is the back of the Plymouth programme this year?

lee_pafc

Sep 4, 2011
As a plymouth fan i must say thankyou to all the guys that have shown an interest in helping us thank you very much guys in this hard times its good to see help from others.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
It would be interesting to see whether Plymouth Argyle FC are officially supportive of the campaign. Much will depend on what the goals of the campaign are, beyond raising awareness of the club's plight and showing solidarity to fellow fans. If the campaign presents itself as a criticism of the board, there's no way they'd co-operate by printing the back of the programme a particular colour.

Actually what colour is the back of the Plymouth programme this year?

I think they mean our programme for the Leeds game

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
This is a damn good idea, Plymouth Argyle are an english football insitution and deserve all the support they can get, I am the sort of football supporter who like any good supporter knows football is about more than just the team or teams you support (like my mate from Swindon who supports the robins and man united).

I think the official site are selling last season's Adidas Ginster's shirt sponsor shirts for dirt cheap, I'll prolly buy one of them cos not only will I be raising awareness, but I'll be supporting the club with my money also. I'm not a Plymouth fan, I just have a soft spot for this little football club, who like all football clubs are an asset financially and morally to their local community. I'll wear it on top of my Brighton one.

If I get a Leeds ticket, I'm in on this.

southasp

Jan 24, 2009
portslade
Just been on Argyle Direct and have ordered myself a very fetching Pilgrims scarf,which i will proudly wear at the Liverpool and leeds games.
Bargain at £3.75 although postage is a fiver:(

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing
A quick specific note >>>>>>>> To the poster posting as Seagull on PASOTI...........you've got mail there! (otherwise PM me on this site and i'll go through it here - a flag offer basically).

On a general note this is all very humbling guys and gals and to a lesser or greater extent you're putting us to shame. I explained the other day that sometimes you need to light a fire under a Janner to get him going, your seizure of the initiative is having a great effect. I know we have some shared history of mutual assistance but the kind of ideas and enthusiasm for a cause not of your own have been, like Albion.........."different league".

BIG BIG respect.

Oct 6, 2010
A quick specific note >>>>>>>> To the poster posting as Seagull on PASOTI...........you've got mail there! (otherwise PM me on this site and i'll go through it here - a flag offer basically).

On a general note this is all very humbling guys and gals and to a lesser or greater extent you're putting us to shame. I explained the other day that sometimes you need to light a fire under a Janner to get him going, your seizure of the initiative is having a great effect. I know we have some shared history of mutual assistance but the kind of ideas and enthusiasm for a cause not of your own have been, like Albion.........."different league".

BIG BIG respect.

I think we all understand the laid back way of a janner, but most of us have experience of this kind of thing and apathy is the friend of the enemy. I'm sure if we can be the flint, there is plenty of gas in the green army.

Wottons Right Boot

Dec 31, 2010
I think we all understand the laid back way of a janner, but most of us have experience of this kind of thing and apathy is the friend of the enemy. I'm sure if we can be the flint, there is plenty of gas in the green army.

There is plenty of gas in the Green Army.. we just need someone to turn on the tap!

After reading this thread and various others.. I must say it's amazing what you lot are doing for us. It's massively appreciated and unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Home Park on the 24th but I will watch out on the 23rd for your game against Leeds and be avidly cheering you on!

Fantastic support and it's appreciated. Huge respect and massive thanks to you all!

WRB.

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010

Thanks mate, sent you a PM through PASOTI

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
3 scarfs bought from PAFC for the Leeds game. And I shall be wearing my away kit

harmsey

May 20, 2011
I've been tweeting this morning and have had a fair few retweets about this cms nooney and the talksport presenters to name a few hopefully this will raise the profile a bit

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Does anybody work for or know anybody who works for Aviva.

They may supply 22,000 pieces of Green Card to support the Green Army.

Bit more publicity for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here