Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Save PAFC - Go green for Leeds game?

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing
Looking forward to seeing if the 'Sussex Greens' flag made it to the Amex, the Olympic torch will change hands less often!. Having started early today and with an even earlier start tomorrow i'm hoping Nooney & Co serve up the same entertainment for us all as they did on Wednesday so I don't cave in to sleep deprivation on the sofa. All the very best for tonight and I just hope you get the three points, if it were up to us you'd get more!.

Thank you is such a small word sometimes. The efforts of all and sundry in this have been humbling to say the least. Whatever occurs tonight, however it comes across, you've already shown your true colours in the spirit and effort focused on our plight. You could be forgiven for being perfectly entitled to not give a sh1t and focus your attentions on enjoying the good times that you've waited so long for.

Tonight, tomorrow and always THANK YOU.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bhasign::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Dartmoors Green

Sep 3, 2011
Thanks everybody!

Plenty of green could be seen everywhere. The balloons were particularly effective.

A great game as well.

All of you who helped today should be very proud of yourselves and your club.

I'll see some of you tomorrow.

Richard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here