Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF DVD: Details inside.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
good plan Sheebo, also I am gettign the 4 winners trophies arranged but may give them out next year with REMF 7 if that is ok.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That's fine mate - my manager reckons he checked with their manager and Rogers is meant to be playing but i really aint so sure - but i'll give him the DVD if he is...

1066gull

AIDS and Gareth - There's a chance i may see Mr Rogers Sat as we're playing P Pottage in a friendly - i'll give him my copy if he is there as i'm sure the least we can do is give the guy a DVD for playing yeh...

im posting a huge box to gareth (hopefully tomorrow)

had a little bit of problem copying it on a windows pc, and sort of gave up for 3 days, but gareth, 25 cases should be with you by saturday.

you will have a copy of the dvd, and the rest will be blank. i'll try and copy about 20 though as you asked, but maybe you should have something instead of leaving you waiting all the time.....

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
How will the priority system work (if there is one)? Presumably those who played in the game will get "first dibs"? I have sent my email for a copy but not sure where to send bank details/how to pay?

Cover looks excellent by the way!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Aid

I have not received any REMF DVD's. Have you sent them to me yet ?.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Come on Adie. Stop pissing people around.

Can someone text or phone him. He's digging himself into a giant hole here that could be the ruin of him with Brighton fans.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am concerned as I gave my address and if them have been sent they have not turned up. AID please clarify urgently as people are sending me cheques in the expectation I will send the DVD on to them.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
This has been the same story all along, hes done a good job but keeps making these dealines which he hasnt kept too, and now hes just avoiding this thread !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When I get the DVD's I will send one out to people who have sent me cheques and do a thread asking for buyers to send me cheques with their addresses and I will send out copies to them, we need to know the DVD's have not been sent AID as I am worried now they have been lost.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
When I get the DVD's I will send one out to people who have sent me cheques and do a thread asking for buyers to send me cheques with their addresses and I will send out copies to them, we need to know the DVD's have not been sent AID as I am worried now they have been lost.

From my reading of Aids' message, you would have been receiving one copy of the DVD, with the rest being blank. Do you have facilities for copying DVDs? Only I'm sure there are people who do and could help if they can be given an original to work from. So Adrian, get in touch! All is not lost

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would not know where to start Roz in burning DVD's

1066gull

a whole package is sent to you yesterday, should be by you tomorrow

i did say i would copy some, but i ended up only doing 5 and sitting in my room for nearly 2 weeks when they could of been with you.....

so i thought the best thing was send you the dvds, altogether.

i will send you an invoice to pay for the expenses of postage, dvds etc which is about 50 quid.

like i said, i thought the best thing was give it to you and leave you sort itout as ive turned in a reliability with it....

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Aid well dome mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here