Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF DVD: Details inside.

1066gull

Hes only making this dvd to make up for the El Abd ebay incident !
You are such a clueless hard act fool. If you ever bothered to realise, I offered to film REMF VI before the El-Abd thing, long before the Doncaster game at home.

You just can't take it that I have achieved something better than you have, it may not have earnt me money, but it will show something about me on my CV as its a voluntary assignment, and I haven't asked him, but maybe Gareth may even give me a reference for it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hes only making this dvd to make up for the El Abd ebay incident !

You absolute ingrate (good word doug)

point 1. So what if he was? Does it prick your little preconceptions about him if it turns out that actually he's a bloke who doesn't mind mucking in for a good cause. You never heard of turning over a new leaf?

point 2. He's worked bloody hard on this. Lots of people call him an attention seeker (and to be honest, a lot of the time it's true) but he's busted a gut to get this done, not for his sake but for the REMF. Credit where credits due and if you're big enough to go around calling him names when he fucks up you ought to have the grace to praise him when he does well. Which is what he has done here Does it make you feel better to constantly slag him off even when he's doing someone else a BIG favour?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If you call me a bully then look at yourself, you bully me !

How do I bully you? I merely point out you're being a ****, when you actually are.

Anyway wrong thread for this and I'm off to bed.

1066gull

Sam, I don't want to argue or fall out with you. Its because you are a teenager and you will grow out of it, but you are very harsh sometimes.

My recommendation is go and read this, I did and learnt a heck of a lot about the REMF. www.remf.co.uk

Maybe you can understand the amount of work people have given up to try and get the community working together. There are some people on here who should be recognised for giving up their time, and you have insulted them.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Sam, I don't want to argue or fall out with you. Its because you are a teenager and you will grow out of it, but you are very harsh sometimes.

I dont want to argue with you either, but i cant believe you just told me that its cos im a teenager and will grow out of it, youve only just turned 18, your not exactly a middle aged married man with kids with the voice of reason are you !

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Fellas. Can we draw a line under all these remarks please? I'm just as guilty of this so I'm not trying to be patronising, honest.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a great shame a thread about the REMF should degenerate into a petty squabble. Aid put himself out and has spent a lot of hours of his own time to achieve something worthwhile and for other people's benefit. For that he deserves credit and praise.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Its a great shame a thread about the REMF should degenerate into a petty squabble. Aid put himself out and has spent a lot of hours of his own time to achieve something worthwhile and for other people's benefit. For that he deserves credit and praise.

True

How do I get hold of a copy?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Well done on getting it done.

Ignore people having a pop - it was only right your exams should come first before sorting this out.

Has anyone seen it yet? is it any good?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes well donefor EVENTUALLY doing it Adrian. And that kid is right u are only just 18 and do still act the bell end a lot but hey ho - good boy...

1066gull

Well done on getting it done.

Ignore people having a pop - it was only right your exams should come first before sorting this out.

Has anyone seen it yet? is it any good?
sheebo is the only insider, maybe he can give an opinion rating or testimonial

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
7 out of 10 - the footage of my clearence off the line is too short and cuts off quick - :)

1066gull

ive been in HCC for FAR too long trying to get this finished

so many people asking questions as well here in the past week

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here