Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF DVD: Details inside.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
It's certainly far easier to work on the principle of supplying the actual demand rather than producing too many DVDs upfront. So long as there is a continued supply available for anyone who wants a DVD of the game then all is ticketyboo. Plus we aren't asking Adie to put an unrealistic amount of work into the project.

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
if its not the whole game, i think you will struggle to shift them at £10 a pop! it was cheaper to enter on the evening!

I think £5 is more likely to generate more sales revenue!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Well done Adie, it can't have been easy with exams and everything.

shhhh, this is nsc and you are NOT allowed to give adrian any credit

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
He spent that long just making highlights ?

And is charging £10 ?

it takes a suprisingly long time to create a decent highlights video of a 90 minute match - especially if you have other stuff going on at the same time, such as exams

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
it takes a suprisingly long time to create a decent highlights video of a 90 minute match - especially if you have other stuff going on at the same time, such as exams

perhaps thats why match of the day became the premiership for two seasons, so they could update their systems, it must take miracles to do 10 matches in five hours!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
for f***'s sake. Some people want the moon on a stick.

Record all the match - plonk it straight onto a dvd and knock it out at £X a time for charity.

or.....Be selective about what you put in the final bits, edit, re-master, put titles on blah, blah, blah....try and have a life in between doing this at no cost other than to re-coup costs. Oh, and do it on a home pc with software or equipment that ain't exactly top of the range.

Yep. Definitely worth moaning about. :thud:

1066gull

perhaps thats why match of the day became the premiership for two seasons, so they could update their systems, it must take miracles to do 10 matches in five hours!

christ sake

i am 18 years old, i do not have the right facilities myself at the moment. i am not PROFESSIONAL yet.

and before you say anything, its burning.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done Aid, you have put in a hell of a lot of effort and its taken some time but I am sure we can still shift a fair few copies.

Three cheers for Aid

HIP HIP HORRAY X 3

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
because he is a good lad , I think he's a goodun

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Whats this new facination with kissing Adrie's arse ? Everyone seems to worship him all of a sudden !

I think you'll find that it's just a few of us are f***ing pissed off with the amount of stick the poor bloke gets at times. Nothing to do with arse-licking, just giving credit where its due.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here