Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF DVD: Details inside.

1066gull

As I said, hopefully this is in hand. If required, I will collect and deliver the DVD's myself. I have many spare blank DVD's if required and will charge nothing

If there is anything to get off the DVD's that Gareth has then I should be able to do it. After burning hundreds of other FA Cup and the like DVD's I have all of the tools required.
Thank you so much.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will check dvd's 4 and 5 again tonight. I will call Rats tomorrow if they do not work to meet up with him. Can you let me know if you are sending the master to me or Roz, makes more sense to send to Roz if she has the equipment. We have about 5 orders so far but I am sure when we have the dvd's ready and facilities for copying we can get many more orders and I will also approach CPFC. Do not be too hard on AID, from the package I got he has put a huge amount of effort and the DVD's look splendid and when they work it will be a work of art AID can be proud of and people can stop sniping and give AID the credit the guy deserves.

1066gull

OK, I will send the small package to you Gareth NOW, so you can make some sense of it

maybe with you tomorrow, definitely friday though - has burnt dvd's in it and the master etc.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
thanks AID

1066gull

it will cost more, but im sending it as next day delivery for tomorrow. will someone be able to sign for it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry to butt in, and I;m honestly not belittling the huge efforts of AID or anyone else on here in a very worthy cause, but this thread is GOLD. I;ve been sitting here with my sandwich, with shoulders bouncing, specially the bit where Aidie goes \\\"dark\\\" for a fortnight, then suddenly reappears with the admission that he has been \\\"sitting in his bedroom for 2 weeks with 5 copies\\\". Just the IMAGE that conjoured.

:lolol:

I;m not taking the piss honest, but this thread is superb !

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I will check dvd's 4 and 5 again tonight. I will call Rats tomorrow if they do not work to meet up with him. Can you let me know if you are sending the master to me or Roz, makes more sense to send to Roz if she has the equipment.

If you are going to take up the kind offer made by Rats (sounds like the most sensible option all round!) then actually, I'd rather not complicate matters by receiving anything! Just keep all transactions between yourself, Aids and Rats.

I'm more than happy to leave the production of these DVDs to the three of you since my offer was made because I wanted to see the job actually done after all this time. I didn't, and don't, have any great desire to do it! Not least because I am still under medical orders to avoid as much work of the sitting in front of a computer variety as possible. So being able to step away from the project suits me just fine!

Only I can't see that adding yet another person to the list of those currently involved will do more than result in confusion and even more DVDs being shifted, randomly from one end of the county to another! I don't mind receiving a master copy of the project files just to keep on REMF's behalf but even then, I can't see any desperate urgency in this coming my way. The important thing is to get the DVDs copied and out to those people who've been waiting since April to receive one.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have PM'd you my work address to send the stuff to AID.

1066gull

i haven't been sitting on front of a computer in that period

during that period i shut myself out of my room and only came in the evening as a vow to sort myself out. i told myself every to do the dvd, which i never did so

today is an exception to get it sorted

i have, hard to believe, been working, but i havent finished the things i should of finished if u get what i maen

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I watched mine again Sat - it's not a bad effort...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I watched mine again Sat - it's not a bad effort...

Deary me - is that its not a bad effort in a patronizing tone, or is that not a bad effort, with the emphasis on "its actually really good suprisingly"....

You must be more specific on message boards - people don't get the tone of your post...frankly when I saw your post I thought you were taking the piss out of you-know-Adrian-who...

(Same can be said of nearly all of Adrians posts above...) ;):blush:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thank you for coming home
Im sorry that the chairs are all worn
I left them here I could have sworn
These are my salad days
Slowly being eaten away
Just another play for today
Oh but Im proud of you,but Im proud of you
Theres nothing left to make me feel small
Luck has left me standing so tall
Gold
Always believe in your soul
Youve got the power to know
Youre indestructable
Always believe in,because you are
Gold
Glad that youre bound to return
Theres something I could have learned
Youre indestructable,always believe in
After the rush has gone
I hope you find a little more time
Remember we were partners in crime
Its only two years ago
The man with the suit and the pace
You know that he was there on the case
Now hes in love with you,hes in love with you
And my love is like a prison wall
But you could leave me standing so tall
Gold
Always believe in your soul
Youve got the power to know
Youre indestructable
Always believe in,because you are
Gold
Glad that youre bound to return
Theres something I could have learned
Youre indestructable,always believe in

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Deary me - is that its not a bad effort in a patronizing tone, or is that not a bad effort, with the emphasis on "its actually really good suprisingly"....

You must be more specific on message boards - people don't get the tone of your post...frankly when I saw your post I thought you were taking the piss out of you-know-Adrian-who...

(Same can be said of nearly all of Adrians posts above...) ;):blush:

I meant it as in could be worse / could be better / suprisingly alright.

Paralanguage i tihnk is the expression you mean - In Communication via the internet your paralanguage isn't picked up - ie the tone of voice or emphesis put on a certain word. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here