Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace planning a 'display'

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
loads of keyboard warrior seaweeds, lets see what happens shall we..lets see who is brave enough to go in the home end and follow this dickheads example (from an earlier post on here)
"at west ham i knocked 3 of them out when we scored' yeah sure you did then mummy told you it was time for bed didnt she??
lets see you all giving it the big un when you have been beaten again....we scored 3 you scored 1 ring any bells???

loads of keyboard warrior seaweeds, lets see what happens shall we..lets see who is brave enough to go in the home end and follow this dickheads example (from an earlier post on here)
"at west ham i knocked 3 of them out when we scored' yeah sure you did then mummy told you it was time for bed didnt she??
lets see you all giving it the big un when you have been beaten again....we scored 3 you scored 1 ring any bells???

"Calm down dear"

sent from a phone which is mobile

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Crystal Palace will be revealing their motorcycle display team.

Apparently there's 5 of them, but only 1 knows what he's doing.

Royal%20Artillery%20Motorcycle%20Display%202.jpg

Or you could try and put the whole post up rather than the bits you wanted to. Prat.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008

Pipe down keyboard warrior.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
funny about zaha, quality mental image..
however get your facts straight, we did not nick that song from st pauli, (and ive never heard man city sing it) we nicked it from celtic (spit) ok ?

Hold on , you're off message with the rest of the Palace fans , how can you have nicked it from Celtic when it is originally an authentic Palace song ???

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It's a bit geeky but must have taken a fair amount of time and organisation. I think it looks pretty good and a bit different to what other english clubs do.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It's a bit geeky but must have taken a fair amount of time and organisation. I think it looks pretty good and a bit different to what other english clubs do.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath

Thanks sweetheart.

Now where is that " Cool story Bro" picture when I need it.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I know it's rather disloyal to say so, but I hope the main display comes from their cheerleaders, because they are undeniably a class ahead of Gullys girls

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Rule 1 of BHA Club: You DO NOT make a positive comment about ANYTHING involving A Town Called Malice FC, no matter what you may really be thinking (I refer to you to DrNottheNineoClockNews's earlier post in this thread). Know your enemy, psyche out your enemy, don't ever, ever, ever pander to the fuckers.

Coming to a Palace ground near you soon (injuries permitting). Meet Will Buckley The Destroyer:

Buckley1.jpg

Rule 1 of BHA Club: You DO NOT make a positive comment about ANYTHING involving A Town Called Malice FC, no matter what you may really be thinking (I refer to you to DrNottheNineoClockNews's earlier post in this thread). Know your enemy, psyche out your enemy, don't ever, ever, ever pander to the fuckers.

Coming to a Palace ground near you soon (injuries permitting). Meet Will Buckley The Destroyer:

Buckley1.jpg

you say kind things sir, and after one of them puzzling moments when you look at lyric you know that's on the tip o yer tongue...a The The fan to boot!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

So can you tell us what delightful message you are going to be inviting us into your wonderful Stadium with then? I hope it's not libelous :nono: or homophobic :wrong:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Buckley1.jpg

Yeah take your point but just giving my honest opinion, tend to say what I think.

I'm probably perceived as being a bit of a Palace licker as i've never hidden the fact I quite like the club but still hate losing to them and always want them to be in our shaddow!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here