Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace planning a 'display'

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Who was the first team we lost to at the Goldstone? Who was the first team we lost to at Withdean? I don't know the answer .. and I don't care. .
Fu ck knows , but if it was palace you would have remembered it.:)

Jan 12, 2012
When I meet Palace fans they tend to be fine. Why don't they come on here rather than the wankers who hang around here thinking they are being amusing.

I can assure you i am most certainly not a wanker, i was just protecting our Crystal Girls honour from an outrageous sexist and slanderous attack from BB, i suggest you retract your statement at once madam

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It's quite touching that you view such a worthless stat as being so important to your club and your season
Abit like your reaction to our defeat on tuesday , made your season !

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
images

images

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Thats news to me . We just might piss on your parade !

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I'm worried about Tuesdays game...had a look at their home stats....Wow!...played 13 and won..........4.
Guess they will have to mention the 3-1 and sing their stolen song St Pauli....they seem to forget although they have beaten us 5-0 and 3-1...we have beaten them 5-0..... and 3-0 at their ground...but let them have their day,it's all down to the final positions at the end of the season!!

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
What wrong with it??? Heaps of other teams around the world do it. Not saying we should do it I just don't see why that is so bad..

Nothing, it's just that most fans of your club suffer from an inferiority complex.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
We use to have cheerleaders like you've got, 15 year old girls doing gymnastics and human pyramids.
The girls we have now are totally different, and it adds to the match day experience.
Tawdry or not, i know what i prefere !
Be nice to them when they walk around the pitch at half time !!

Hard to argue that they are not good on the eye.

A bit silly arguing for gullys girls over them, its like putting Selhurst before The Amex

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hard to argue that they are not good on the eye.

A bit silly arguing for gullys girls over them, its like putting Selhurst before The Amex
Fair enough and no doubt quite a popular view. I personally would be disgusted if we ever replace the excellent Gully's Girls with a stereotypical troupe of bimbos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here