Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace planning a 'display'

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So can you tell us what delightful message you are going to be inviting us into your wonderful Stadium with then? I hope it's not libelous :nono: or homophobic :wrong:

If it is about the case they could get in a lot of trouble. Idiots. I just told a palace mate about it and he put this back - :facepalm: - i imagine CPFC could get fined / in a lot of trouble for allowing such libelous shite in the ground? Doubt the pikeys even thought about this bit!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
It's a bit geeky but must have taken a fair amount of time and organisation. I think it looks pretty good and a bit different to what other english clubs do.

I am glad you said that, as I think it looks quite good as well. I think the fans do all the work themselfs without the clubs help...shows some dedication IMHO.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
You are not wrong :)

images

Thanks Al,got my spring buding...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
You are not wrong :)

In all seriousness, this illustrates one dimension of the vast difference between our clubs. Gully's Girls provide light entertainment on matchdays but their main role is to act as ambassadors for the club and contribute to Gully's Gang and AITC type intitiatives.

The Palace approach seems, to be honest, a little tawdry.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If it is about the case they could get in a lot of trouble. Idiots. I just told a palace mate about it and he put this back - :facepalm: - i imagine CPFC could get fined / in a lot of trouble for allowing such libelous shite in the ground? Doubt the pikeys even thought about this bit!

Tbf I doubt that even they are that thick.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
In all seriousness, this illustrates one dimension of the vast difference between our clubs. Gully's Girls provide light entertainment on matchdays but their main role is to act as ambassadors for the club and contribute to Gully's Gang and AITC type intitiatives.

The Palace approach seems, to be honest, a little tawdry.

To be fair, they look like American cheerleaders though, perish the thought that any Good Ol' Boy should ever see anything lewd about God's creatures.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
loads of keyboard warrior seaweeds, lets see what happens shall we..lets see who is brave enough to go in the home end and follow this dickheads example (from an earlier post on here)
"at west ham i knocked 3 of them out when we scored' yeah sure you did then mummy told you it was time for bed didnt she??
lets see you all giving it the big un when you have been beaten again....we scored 3 you scored 1 ring any bells???

Did you not bother to read the whole post before going off on your self righteous whine?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i imagine it would be something like whippet or pigeon racing or perhaps synchrnoized caravan driving or clothes peg juggling.......nothing to worry about .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
maybe it will be something to do with REMF and our mutual support for a great cause that is benefiting the community of Croydon as well as Brighton and shows that not all fans want to brain eachother.

But probably not as that doesnt fit in with the "they are all gay benders" or " they are all pikey caravan scum"

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
loads of keyboard warrior seaweeds, lets see what happens shall we..lets see who is brave enough to go in the home end and follow this dickheads example (from an earlier post on here)
"at west ham i knocked 3 of them out when we scored' yeah sure you did then mummy told you it was time for bed didnt she??
lets see you all giving it the big un when you have been beaten again....we scored 3 you scored 1 ring any bells???

Hehe....can't wait

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Rule 1 of BHA Club: You DO NOT make a positive comment about ANYTHING involving A Town Called Malice FC, no matter what you may really be thinking (I refer to you to DrNottheNineoClockNews's earlier post in this thread). Know your enemy, psyche out your enemy, don't ever, ever, ever pander to the fuckers.

Coming to a Palace ground near you soon (injuries permitting). Meet Will Buckley The Destroyer:

Buckley1.jpg
Paddy will have him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Paddy will have him.

Little bit of info for you CP fans:

Buckley this season:

Shots (on target): 5
Goals: 6

Uh oh.

Also against Southampton, their left back was taken off after 35 (THIRTY FIVE) minutes, because Buckley was absolutely humiliating him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here