Palace planning a 'display'

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The cost of the display has just gone up.it was going to say

WERE GOING TO WEMBLEY

but now it will say

DOUGIE f***ed OUR CHANCES OF GOING TO WEMBLEY BY SUBSTITUTING OUR PENALTY TAKERS

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
An 'It's a knock-out' style pre-match entertainment on the pitch organised by the local tourist board comprising three display teams promoting the best of Croydon's culture:

- formation caravan towing team
- instant driveway tarmac team
- synchronised looting and arson team

The winning team will be awarded the Dougie Freedman trophy, created in recognition of his managerial achievements most notably in providing one of the finest motivational team talks ever given for an opposition team and for 'getting some (unwanted) history written down for the Club'.

Whilst the scores are being collated the Palace players will give a masterclass demo of how to lose a penalty shoot out, with commentary given by 'FFs Parr' now a legendary laughing stock on NSC and other fans forums across the world. Protective clothing will be provided for all spectators in Row Z and must be worn.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It'll be something shit like this...

Let me get this straight...when we had flags in the stripes versus Donny they claimed it was 'embarassing' and 'tinpot' and 'plastic' and they're planning on that pile of shit? 12 thousand people holding up a piece of coloured bacofoil? f*** me, I'm quaking in my boots. :facepalm:

And, believe it or not, the 'supporters' (for want of a better word) are funding their own flags!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The only display Christal Mighty FC will be making is a display of complete ineptitude on the pitch as usual - Ambrose putting the ball into the back of his own net, Murray being isolated up front, Zaha runnning daddy long legs-style down the wing before either falling over, or failing to deliver any cross of note, Sir Douglas Freedman making some inappropriate comment about BHA beforehand that will come back and bite him on the arse, The prepubescent mob that are the thirty strong Holmesdale Fanatics singing that shit St Pauli song they nicked off of Man City, the main wooden stands collapsing under the strain of woodworm holes etc. etc.

Feb 14, 2010
I think its great that we have helped fill their ground. Its what football is about, a well supported club like ours giving smaller clubs a pay day, even if they are our rivals. I just hope they put the money side to pay their debts this time. It wouldn't be right for them to spend St Johns Ambulance cash on players again.

Jan 12, 2012
The only display Christal Mighty FC will be making is a display of complete ineptitude on the pitch as usual - Ambrose putting the ball into the back of his own net, Murray being isolated up front, Zaha runnning daddy long legs-style down the wing before either falling over, or failing to deliver any cross of note, Sir Douglas Freedman making some inappropriate comment about BHA beforehand that will come back and bite him on the arse, The prepubescent mob that are the thirty strong Holmesdale Fanatics singing that shit St Pauli song they nicked off of Man City, the main wooden stands collapsing under the strain of woodworm holes etc. etc.

Love it, just love it !

Jan 12, 2012
I think its great that we have helped fill their ground. Its what football is about, a well supported club like ours giving smaller clubs a pay day, even if they are our rivals. I just hope they put the money side to pay their debts this time. It wouldn't be right for them to spend St Johns Ambulance cash on players again.

Thanks awfully, we could do with the cash to be honest, all proceeds gratefully received !

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I can't WAIT to see what the spotty Nigels have dreamt up for us. I am SURE it will be both a) WITTY and b) CLASSY and it wont (WILL NOT) be a load of spotty kids holding up plastic pieces of paper. Oh no.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Perhaps it'll be a display to make it look like they've got some fans: ?

arsenal_1420070c.jpg

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
An 'It's a knock-out' style pre-match entertainment on the pitch organised by the local tourist board comprising three display teams promoting the best of Croydon's culture:

- formation caravan towing team
- instant driveway tarmac team
- synchronised looting and arson team

The winning team will be awarded the Dougie Freedman trophy, created in recognition of his managerial achievements most notably in providing one of the finest motivational team talks ever given for an opposition team and for 'getting some (unwanted) history written down for the Club'.

Whilst the scores are being collated the Palace players will give a masterclass demo of how to lose a penalty shoot out, with commentary given by 'FFs Parr' now a legendary laughing stock on NSC and other fans forums across the world. Protective clothing will be provided for all spectators in Row Z and must be worn.

Genius :lolol: :bowdown:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

The usual display of ineptitude like last time at the Amex, eh?

By the way, no Palace songs come from Man City. 3-1, etc.

I like the way you concentrate on Zaha, Ambrose and Murray (the three who scored against you :))

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks

funny about zaha, quality mental image..
however get your facts straight, we did not nick that song from st pauli, (and ive never heard man city sing it) we nicked it from celtic (spit) ok ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
that is f***ing shit! p.s. nice gaping hole in the corner there! no wonder their atmosphere is soooo goood...

Thats probably the one area we can't criticise at this moment in time...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports