Palace on Talksport - nominated most cringeworthy club

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 18, 2013
The goal music is cringeworthy and a lot of us want it gone.

It is brilliant CPFC2010 have direct contact with us, and the spats they have just show they are normal fans supporting a club they love.

HF weren't created by the club so that point spectacularly misses.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is the man who thinks its cool to walk around town in his Brighton top with "Easy" printed on the back !!
You really couldnt make it up !!! :clap::clap::clap:

Touch a nerve did I sweets ?

As if I give a flying f*** at a rolling donut what you think.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Read your signature again and tell me who is the imbicile.

RESULTS - 2011/12
Brighton 1 Palace 3 / Palace 1 Brighton 1
2012/13
Palace 3 Brighton 0
Points +6 / GD +5

I don't know Raymond, who is ? Your players ?

Princes Bold

Nov 14, 2012
I can't thank Brighton & Hove Albion enough for their contribution to our season so far this year, you did a great job at Cardiff last night stalling them from their relentless race to the championship title, and thanks to the efforts of your released player Glenn Murray who slotted in his 28th of the season last night, Palace can now see a glimmer of an automatic place once again. Stephen Dobbie has fitted in very well and was on hand last night to blast in a free kick to the top right securing the 3 points. So what with Murray, Dobbie and your defeat of Cardiff I feel en-debted to you all. You are too generous, we couldn't possibly accept all of your wives and children as well.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I can't thank Brighton & Hove Albion enough for their contribution to our season so far this year, you did a great job at Cardiff last night stalling them from their relentless race to the championship title, and thanks to the efforts of your released player Glenn Murray who slotted in his 28th of the season last night, Palace can now see a glimmer of an automatic place once again. Stephen Dobbie has fitted in very well and was on hand last night to blast in a free kick to the top right securing the 3 points. So what with Murray, Dobbie and your defeat of Cardiff I feel en-debted to you all. You are too generous, we couldn't possibly accept all of your wives and children as well.

Pleased you and your fans realise it is just a glimmer now for an auto spot.
The realisation is so much so that there is a thread on BBS about the possibility of Palace facing Brighton in the play off final and lots of your fans are shitting themselves at thought of losing to us at Wembley:clap::clap:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
It really is the most cringeworthy two-bob bollocks you could ever encounter at a football match. Goal music is an offensive abomination in itself which completely wrecks the euphoria and spontaneity of a goal celebration - Reading, Palace and Naarch being probably the most toxic offenders in the League. But to also couple that with an announcer gurning away over the tannoy like "Kid Jenson" on acid, choreographing the fans to repeat the goalscorers name like a bunch of dribbling lobotomised mongoloids at a Punch & Judy show - wow. Just wow. That just takes it on to a whole different level of stupendously stunning and embarrassing naffness.

The Palace lodgers on here will no doubt try to counter with some crap about fictional songsheets which they allege are handed out at the Amex (never seen, not even once, other than on a PDF which does the rounds on the BBS). And the embarrassing occasion one game early last season, when someone got overexcited with the controls on the new big screens and put words up (which mercifully was rapidly binned after an immediate backlash from the fans).

But the fact is, when it comes to the toe-curling cringe factor, Palace's post-goal bobbins is totally off the scale. Its absolutely unrivalled.

congratulations my favorite post this year.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:clap: Your opening line is a rip snorter followed closely by the second line which is an undeniable fact set in stone! I particularly like your use of the word 'toxic' to describe Palace, I used to have a female boss who tried to stitch me up and get me the sack (unsuccessfully I add) and I reserve that word for her, the saggy titted buck toothed scabby whore!!

congratulations my favorite post this year.

Most kind gents, ta.
Palace do tend to bring out my most virulent bile.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

He does have a point though if that's true what he says. Goal music is shocking as we all know but sometimes fans don't really have a choice in the matter as it's forced upon them.

On the other hand you do have a choice in having usernames on the back of football tops. That in my books is the ultimate in out right sadness along with half & half scarves.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Not really, just found it funny that the man who posted that tirade against the mighty eagles, was probably sitting at his keypad in a replica kit with Easy on the back.
Be careful wearing it , some people may get the wrong impression !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He does have a point though if that's true what he says. Goal music is shocking as we all know but sometimes fans don't really have a choice in the matter as it's forced upon them.

On the other hand you do have a choice in having usernames on the back of football tops. That in my books is the ultimate in out right sadness along with half & half scarves.

Not that I feel moved to justify anything, but when I still wore football shirts I used to have 'Easy' on the back, and had done for years. It was my nickname before the birth of the interbob and NSC, I just carried on using it. If anyone thought it was sad, well, its pretty low down on my give-a-fuckometer to be honest.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

Fans do have a choice. Albion fans told the club that goal music would not be welcome at the Amex, so we have never had it.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
And you have the cheek to slag us off yet.....

Your muggy announcer before the 1-3 last season
jazz handed song sheets
glow sticks at watford pmsl
tin foil cups vs newcastle (you can't even be called tin pot for that)

Ohh and as for durham and the posh well he's currently wanking himself off to the dvd posh bought out to celebrate there win last night..now thats tinpot

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
And you have the cheek to slag us off yet.....

Your muggy announcer before the 1-3 last season
jazz handed song sheets
glow sticks at watford pmsl
tin foil cups vs newcastle (you can't even be called tin pot for that)

Ohh and as for durham and the posh well he's currently wanking himself off to the dvd posh bought out to celebrate there win last night..now thats tinpot

Oh dear, you're not very bright are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports