Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace chairman calls for cheats to be punished....pot/kettle?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
From a fan of a club that was renowned for having two serial divers last season I find that quite amusing, bet you weren't moaning last season when you were benefitting from divers.

Why don't you feck off back to your own site you hypocrite. Of course I'm anti Palace and you are clearly anti Brighton but I won't waste my time moaning and being aggressive on your Nazi site.

well done

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
ps are there any threads on here where people arent still hurting about the play offs?

If you want to be taken seriously on here, you really need to rein in the hate you have for Brighton.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
pity you have such a blinkered view of your own club

Well that's incorrect; if you read this thread you'll notice that plenty of people know that Spanish in particular goes to ground easily (i think most of us were embarrassed at his antics v Newcastle last season) and yes, every team has one or two that offend.
However, the point of the thread is that it's rich that Prince Charming comes out bitching about his team not getting the decisions and calling for changes, when he was like a Door-mouse last season when it was going your way. You can't have your cake and eat it.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
He suggested that zaha would have spent much of last season suspended if the rule was that punishment equates to suspensions.

A quick look on google and hey presto
http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail...is-booked-for-diving-by-news-photo/159543932#
Did parish or holloway complain about diving in this instance?

as ive already said it goes on in every club inc yours and needs to stop- many complained about Zaha diving but werent bold enough to call for changes-could it be that they had their own divers-perhaps thats why bloom hasnt said anything

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
the topic is about changing the punishment so why are you stating current punishments ?

Look at the thread title, and consider that statement again.

Arhur, El Presidente and others have made the case quite succinctly, and you're side-stepping it claiming a different agenda.

ps are there any threads on here where people arent still hurting about the play offs?

What play-offs? Oh, those play-offs.

No, got over them in a couple of days. We don't all sit and grizzle like Americans in a bad TV movie. We have... lives.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
as ive already said it goes on in every club inc yours and needs to stop- many complained about Zaha diving but werent bold enough to call for changes-could it be that they had their own divers-perhaps thats why bloom hasnt said anything

If you knew anything about Tony Bloom you'd know shouting his mouth off in public and on internet football sites is not his style...fortunately

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Well that's incorrect; if you read this thread you'll notice that plenty of people know that Spanish in particular goes to ground easily (i think most of us were embarrassed at his antics v Newcastle last season) and yes, every team has one or two that offend.
However, the point of the thread is that it's rich that Prince Charming comes out bitching about his team not getting the decisions and calling for changes, when he was like a Door-mouse last season when it was going your way. You can't have your cake and eat it.

and there was me thinking it was debating the punishment and not anti palace-being as its not a debate you forgot to add Barnes Buckley Orlandi to 'Spanish' whoever he is

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Tony Bloom rarely makes public statements on any issue.

So, if you want to judge other chairmen by your own chairman's low-class, simpering, blow-wave standards, feel free. You will come up short.

tumblr_mkpsbe09Nt1rzm1eeo2_500.jpg

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Look at the thread title, and consider that statement again.

Arhur, El Presidente and others have made the case quite succinctly, and you're side-stepping it claiming a different agenda.

What play-offs? Oh, those play-offs.

No, got over them in a couple of days. We don't all sit and grizzle like Americans in a bad TV movie. We have... lives.

Well said.

A few palace fans on here love to keep telling us how much we are still hurting about the playoff defeat.

The actual truth is that we got over it a long time ago, which doesn't really fit with their blinkered view and agenda regarding BHAFC.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Well said.

A few palace fans on here love to keep telling us how much we are still hurting about the playoff defeat.

The actual truth is that we got over it a long time ago, which doesn't really fit with their blinkered view and agenda regarding BHAFC.

so you are ALL over it then-ok

I genuinely tried to have a sensible conversation on here but as usual some just arent able to

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
the topic is about changing the punishment so why are you stating current punishments ?

No it's not. It's about your chairman and his hypocrisy.

if you think that about the penalties we had then theres no point in trying to discuss anything with you-the thread starter has obviously achieved his goal of turning something that sickens every football fan into an anti palace thread so fill your boots

Well it clearly didn't sicken you lot up the road as you put up with Zaha.

Nothing to do with hurting after the play offs. You won, we lost, well done. Would I swap positions with you, yes of course I would but we can't so that isn't an option. This isn't an anti Palace thread it is simply pointing out that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. But you seem to be missing that point.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
It is.

Please quit while you are only slightly behind on this.

but not as far behind as brighton are to palace:wink:

was just trying to have a decent debate-pointless really but apart from one poster who told me to f off which was uncalled for but Im sure it was nothing to do with the play offs- the rest were ok-although somewhat blinkered

enjoy your season-tough one ahead but youll come good at the important time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here