Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace chairman calls for cheats to be punished....pot/kettle?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Errr... you spend your weekends discussing Palace with anyone who will listen? :thumbsup:

Oh dear - you are hopelessly in love with yourself.

You have nothing to say, yet you still persist.

If only you actually said something worthwhile, rather than just posted meaningless waffle, there might be something worth debating. But you've had 60-odd goes at it, and still failed.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Au contraire, EaglesblahblahSeagulls. I swear a lot. It doesn't mean I've lost my temper. My question still stands. What makes you so special.

I can confirm he does swear a lot. And most of the time (unless CMS is on the field of play, or he's VERY drunk) it's done in a calm fashion.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I love the NSC it's just a whole load of contradiction wrapped up in some php code. It's a wonder of the modern World.

Not quite. There's also come MySQL databases in there too :thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can confirm he does swear a lot. And most of the time (unless CMS is on the field of play, or he's VERY drunk) it's done in a calm fashion.

He is a PUSSYCAT though compared to another regular, when on the subject of RYAN HARLEY.

mystery_man

Banned
Jun 7, 2013
Well there's nothing wrong with that....he's Chairman of a Classless Turd Club. Incidently they have a matching Manager....that's what I call cool :cool:

Is your tongue in your cheek Fat old seagull? Do you not recall how BHA acted at the second leg of the play off semi? [Classless, turd]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Plus, of course, you'd never have the minerals to say that in real life to him. I get the feeling you like to keep all your "witty" abuse online.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Plus, of course, you'd never have the minerals to say that in real life to him. I get the feeling you like to keep all your "witty" abuse online.

He can't 'hear' you. He's now less the 'mystery_man' and more 'history_man'.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Mr. Parrish.
This year it is a disgrace to dive, last year it was fine.
What an odious hypocrite.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
The test as to whether or not Mr Parish is a hypocrite or not will come if and when one of Palace's players is booked for diving - if he demands the club discipline him then he will be a man of his word.

Until then it seems reasonable just to support his calls for referees to clamp down harder on offenders rather than criticise him for voicing his views - unless of course you support players cheating ???

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The test as to whether or not Mr Parish is a hypocrite or not will come if and when one of Palace's players is booked for diving - if he demands the club discipline him then he will be a man of his word.

Until then it seems reasonable just to support his calls for referees to clamp down harder on offenders rather than criticise him for voicing his views - unless of course you support players cheating ???

You are so right about this.

Don't forget though that Charming is on much firmer ground now that Zahaha has been shipped out.

Feb 14, 2010
Is the palace chairman is joking with the rest of the Championship from last season and rubbing all those iffy penalty salt into our wounds that palace got last year. How many and what was the name of that bloke who they sold to Man U again who won a fair few interesting penalties last season..!? I dunno the palace chairman's a card isn't he, a right little cheeky chappie. Could you imagine Bloom getting his name in the press like that? Nope, silently pulls the strings does Mr Bloom, quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here