Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC has lots its credibility!

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Heard some of the Q&A last night and found it painful to listen to. Some of our fans are an embarrassment! The management of this football club are doing a fantastic job and don't deserve it, last night should of been a mass love in.
Perry said what he thought of NSC and he is correct, some of the crap that is posted on this forum is ill informed and damaging.
NSC lost it's credibility along time ago with many fans, it has with the local media and also with the club itself!
Stop the moaning and take a look at what's going on with our great club. We are moving into a golden age and it doesn't get much better!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Maybe if the club provided adequate communication of information a situation of mis-information would not arise?

Heard some of the Q&A last night and found it painful to listen to. Some of our fans are an embarrassment! The management of this football club are doing a fantastic job and don't deserve it, last night should of been a mass love in.
Perry said what he thought of NSC and he is correct, some of the crap that is posted on this forum is ill informed and damaging.
NSC lost it's credibility along time ago with many fans, it has with the local media and also with the club itself!
Stop the moaning and take a look at what's going on with our great club. We are moving into a golden age and it doesn't get much better!

another jcl:facepalm::moo:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

So why did they ask Bozza to provide them with the thread of travel questions which they then answered on the club website.

And why did you join in March 2011 if NSC lots its credibility soooo long ago

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i blame JCLs. anyone with under a number of posts, say 152, should be marked with a big JCL avatar so we can spot them and ignore thier comments :wink:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd argue that you get ill informed moaners everywhere not just on the internet, last night's fans forum was a case in point.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm glad you finally felt brave enough to state your opinion on here rather than in the paper, Andy.

Should this thread title read 'Lots of Credibility' ?

Not that MP even mentioned NSC, he just referred to 'disinformation'; a case of 'if the cap fits, wear it' perhaps?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There have been plenty of cretinous questions at these events over the years from people who have never even heard of North Stand Chat.

It is wrong to generalise about NSC, especially to suggest posters are more stupid than the average fans. With 800 people currently viewing the numbers are now big enough for NSC to be representative of Albion fans at large and I'm sure the club know they have to take the rough with the smooth.

Far from saying NSC has lost its credibility I'm sure it's actually played a HUGE part in the club delivering the sort of ground the fans want, i.e. no pop music after goals, local beer, local pies etc.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The OP is talking nonsense, imo.

NSC is fairly representative of the Albion fanbase, and the populace in general. It has its share of morons, moaners and bigots, just as it has its share of lickers, fanboys and limp-wristed liberals.

Its simplistic and disingenius to pretend that NSC is a single entity or posseses a single voice. Some posters have no credibility, others do.

Otherwise, great thread.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I post idiotic crap and am suitably unproud of it. That won't stop me though. If i have a thought on my mind, then i want everyone to know what it is and to NSC i rush.

Quite right too. NSC is my first port of call for reading and posting uninformed shit. :thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
1. I don't care what Martin Perry thinks of NSC
2. How can an internet forum with thousands of members all having completely different views have any 'credibility' in the first place?
3. Who cares?
4. fohjofijeje
5. Bored

Jan 30, 2008
should it be a lap dog for the club then ?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Whats a JCL? I keep seeing this TLA and would dearly love to know its full meaning.

i asked this twice in the past month and each time not answered, there is a secret death and rebirth initiation to know i think....or over 10k posts with 4 green reputation lights.

just champions league (on tv)?

jovial c*nt lovers?

jungle clit lickers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here