Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone bid ACCEPTED according to BBC

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
NOONE IN TALKS WITH BRIGHTON
Posted on: Thu 30 Dec 2010
WINGER Craig Noone has travelled to npower League 1 leaders Brighton & Hove Albion for talks about a move to the Withdean Stadium.

this was from there official website so its true, we have our man :)

Plymouth Argyle | News | Latest News | Latest News | NOONE IN TALKS WITH BRIGHTON

Ermmm, no we dont.
We've agreed a fee, which was probably the easy bit considering Plymouths position. We still need to agree personal terms according to the article.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Ermmm, no we dont.
We've agreed a fee, which was probably the easy bit considering Plymouths position. We still need to agree personal terms according to the article.

no way, you dont think he will want to come to a team in 1st place looking for auto promotion with an amazing stadium and good manager?! lol

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Ermmm, no we dont.

My worry, especially as in recent years others (Well Pardew normally) jump in when the deal is early done. I just hope that we have actually agreed terms and we have teh contract signed ready for the date of 1st Jan to be added!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
My worry, especially as in recent years others (Well Pardew normally) jump in when the deal is early done. I just hope that we have actually agreed terms and we have teh contract signed ready for the date of 1st Jan to be added!

Exactly, its happened to us before, Darren Currie is the last that I can remember amongst others.
I just think its a bit stupid of people to presume its in the bag, all thats been confirmed is that we've agreed a fee. Huddersfield, Saints, Sheffield Wednesday could all now come in if they got wind of the fee and match it, and probably offer a better wage packet than we can at the moment. Plymouth fans seemed to think there were quite a few championship sides interested too.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wonder what happens with Lua Lua now (if all goes to plan)? Will we still try and get him down here or do you think that is the end of the speed merchant in the stripes. Imagine Lua Lua and Noone on the wings with Bennett in a free role

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Wonder what happens with Lua Lua now (if all goes to plan)? Will we still try and get him down here or do you think that is the end of the speed merchant in the stripes. Imagine Lua Lua and Noone on the wings with Bennett in a free role

Oh my days. As unlikely as it is that would be superb.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
another no-one signing then.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why is this great NO-ONE, who is he? surely he's not THE SPECIAL striker (as far as i'm aware he's a winger) everyone has been on about and is it true it's £250k?

I will gladly give him a chance but i'm hardly blown away by this signing especially as Plymouth can't wait to offload him to get some cash in the bank.

I guess it's being so happy keeps you going.

Have a look here

http://www.samaritans.org/talk_to_someone.aspx

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Exactly, its happened to us before, Darren Currie is the last that I can remember amongst others.
I just think its a bit stupid of people to presume its in the bag, all thats been confirmed is that we've agreed a fee. Huddersfield, Saints, Sheffield Wednesday could all now come in if they got wind of the fee and match it, and probably offer a better wage packet than we can at the moment. Plymouth fans seemed to think there were quite a few championship sides interested too.

Lets hope it is all agreed and will go ahead

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Lets hope it is all agreed and will go ahead

I think it is, guy on the Plymouth forum said himself that it was a done deal and he was simply coming up for a medical, fingers crossed thats the case. The way Gus has spoken about him suggests we've already sorted personal terms, otherwise he'd have been more a less publicly tapping him up by going to the papers and so on.
I just dont want to jump the gun before its a done deal.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I think the deal was done ages ago otherwise Reid would've been accusing Gus of tapping him up the way he's been going on about him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here