Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Steak and Stilton

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Cow please for son number 2. He needs to get in training for Wolves away next season, having failed the challenge in Tipton after the Walsall game last year.

Mad O'Rourkes Pie Factory - Tipton - Pie Factory UK

and this is what he needs to polish off

"Desperate Dan’s Cow Pie - The world famous meal in a pie £9.99
Steak & kidney + a variety of seasonal vegetables all slowly cooked together in our famous
gravy. Baked with a pastry lid + pastry horns. All 4lb comes to your reinforced table."
Please pre-order, if you want a cow pie without kidney.

I am thinking of sending him Stateside to train with Adam Richman and Joey Chestnut, on the other hand he already has a great roll model in his dad.

Jimmy Grimble

Another vote for lamb and mint.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Maybe they could do a sweet pie too for pudding...

Good old apple pie! Yum!

I suggested chocolate and banana when I had the pleasure to meet Jo from Piglet's.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think the Chilli ones are on sale at Lewes on Friday at the REMF game.

It's been discussed on the Albion roar podcast before by Ady ( or the other one ).

We had the chance to taste the prototype chilli pies on the Albion Roar, very good they were too. But I believe a combination of the difficulty keeping them the right consistency, and also a not particularly favourable response from the club (Azure?) meant that so far they haven't been approved. I think that's the gist of it, but hopefully they'll iron out the issues ready for the new season.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We had the chance to taste the prototype chilli pies on the Albion Roar, very good they were too. But I believe a combination of the difficulty keeping them the right consistency, and also a not particularly favourable response from the club (Azure?) meant that so far they haven't been approved. I think that's the gist of it, but hopefully they'll iron out the issues ready for the new season.

Azure are blaming you 1901 ponces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports