Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Pie Flavour From Piglets Pantry

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Which leads to the next question - on the understanding that it would be pretty good, would you be prepared to pay £4.00 / £4.50 for a lamb and mint pie?

No, seems rather pricey to me. Football grub needs to be cheaper than that.

Agree with those about a sweet pie, apple and custard or something like that would be ace.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'm always minded by one of Derek Chapman's considerations from when he chose the pie supplier - and it's quite pertinent when thinking of a sweet pie.

'Dribbleability'.

Custard would go all down you and everywhere, in which case it should only be eaten by attractive women.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Shredded lamb shank, with carrot.
Ox cheek and roast baby onions.
Or just whack a whole burger in there seeing as Azure can't source a decent burger.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I got the chilli pie at the Co-Op in Western Rd yesterday. Let me tell you, it didn't disappoint.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I got the chilli pie at the Co-Op in Western Rd yesterday. Let me tell you, it didn't disappoint.

It would have tasted a whole lot better, with a Dark Star / Harveys, by your side on match day :clap:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Definite vote for lamb & mint or chilli, would be extremely hashtagpleasing. And possibly ham & cheese rather than chicken & ham, as we've already got chicken in the balti one? Imagine a selection covering all the mainstream meats; steak/ale, cheese/ham, chicken balti and lamb/mint (and veggie, fine, whatever). Could do a 'roast swan and caviar' one if we get Fulham in the cup or something. Or a 'gravy, whippet and lifelong discontent' flavour for the Yorkshire sides.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
What happened to the steak and stilton pie? Is it still served in 1901 or been withdrawn?

Im in the North and would love that.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Shredded lamb shank, with carrot.
Ox cheek and roast baby onions.
Or just whack a whole burger in there seeing as Azure can't source a decent burger.

pie_burger_cheese.png

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i still like sausage and beans! maybe chuck in some bacon?
to hell with it, an english breakfast pie!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
It would have tasted a whole lot better, with a Dark Star / Harveys, by your side on match day :clap:
Absofuckinglutely. Can we just step back for a second.
Here we are, discussing pies with 'exotic' fillings, made by a local Sussex firm. Being served, with superb Sussex ale. In OUR football ground, having just witnessed an incredible season, watching, amongst others,an iconic Spanish footballer. And Vicente.
If you had told me this 15 years ago. I would have suggested sectioning.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Absofuckinglutely. Can we just step back for a second.
Here we are, discussing pies with 'exotic' fillings, made by a local Sussex firm. Being served, with superb Sussex ale. In OUR football ground, having just witnessed an incredible season, watching, amongst others,an iconic Spanish footballer. And Vicente.
If you had told me this 15 years ago. I would have suggested sectioning.

We were discussing this down the pub tonight. These are the greatest of days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here