New Pie Flavour From Piglets Pantry

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
if any of you had eaten a pie from the real pie company you wouldn't eat these shit pies ever again.

Home page

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
if any of you had eaten a pie from the real pie company you wouldn't eat these shit pies ever again.

Home page

Is that the Crawley-based company? If so, have to agree that they are superb. Always get one from the fresh midweek batch at the newsagent at the bottom of Preston Drove. Thoroughly recommend the Steak & Guinness and the Steak & Mushroom :thumbsup:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Is that the Crawley-based company? If so, have to agree that they are superb. Always get one from the fresh midweek batch at the newsagent at the bottom of Preston Drove. Thoroughly recommend the Steak & Guinness and the Steak & Mushroom :thumbsup:

Tom, that is the one and the same. I work in Crawley and nip down to there bakery shop. If you are lucky, you can get them straight out of the oven, still hot.

I love them, my figure shows it too...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'd just be happy if they had a decent vegetarian option (ie Balti Veg) & sold it at an affordable price.

That'll be that f***ed then. :(

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

no need to be quite so unpleasant, is there? The Piglets Pie are lovely... and compared to usual football ground fodder they are Champions League.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There is really only one pie for people of a certain age from Brighton. The Beano, formally the favourite product of the Pie Shop in St James Street.
Mince, beans and mashed potato and gravy up to dribble-ability.

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Know what you mean mate, you just grin and eat it. Only time I felt cheated at pie roulette was when I once got allocated a bright orange tasteless veggie number. Butternut squash my arse! :angry: Surely even a veggie wants some kind of FLAVOUR in their food? ???
Hahahaa priceless! A friend of mine is a veggie, he asked one of the guys behind the counter if they had anything left without meat, she replied "chicken and ham pie?" couldn't believe it!!!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
no need to be quite so unpleasant, is there? The Piglets Pie are lovely... and compared to usual football ground fodder they are Champions League.

Titanic, if you had a pie from the real pie company i am sure you would change your mind.

and they only cost £2.50

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
yup, i believe they could

well i hope next time you bring one to the AMEX for yourself, you remember to bring enough for everyone ;)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another shout for lamb and mint, but I see a problem.

If they are going to be as meatily-tastic stacked with fookin great chunks of premium meat, a la the steak and chicken.
We'll need a second mortgage to buy one.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
well i hope next time you bring one to the AMEX for yourself, you remember to bring enough for everyone ;)

I somehow think the boot of my mondeo is a touch too small for that many, however i do provide for the minibus we run to the Away Games, and i am placing an order for Tuesday lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports