Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Pie Flavour From Piglets Pantry

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Absofuckinglutely. Can we just step back for a second.
Here we are, discussing pies with 'exotic' fillings, made by a local Sussex firm. Being served, with superb Sussex ale. In OUR football ground, having just witnessed an incredible season, watching, amongst others,an iconic Spanish footballer. And Vicente.
If you had told me this 15 years ago. I would have suggested sectioning.

If we were discussing this 15 months ago... etc. etc.

D

Deleted member 2719

Maybe they could do a sweet pie too for pudding...

Good old apple pie! Yum!

Good idea but what about a pear?.....................I think the Albion fans would love to get stuck into a nice pear.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
humble?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Its a shame they got knoced back with the Chilli con Carne pie, we had the pleasure of taste testing them, and unanimously we all thought they were excellent. Apparently the club put the mockers on it as it was too spicy, which makes no sense, just adjust the spice, But hey ho.

If you fancy a sweet pie, I'm all for a chocolate and banana pie.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
got inspiration for this from a less flattering pie thread, i however thought they were awesome. Any flavour combinations you would like to see next season?
I personally, would love a sausage and bean pie! om nom nom!

A sausage and bean pie would be quality or maybe a ragge ragge pie?

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
I've got to agree with the sausage and bean suggestions, perhaps include some cheese in there too!

Also the chilli con carne ones sound delicious!! I think if i had to pick one suggestion that'd have to be the one!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does anyone even know what the official range of Piglets Pies at the Amex is anymore? Emjoyed my FDM Chef's Special pie so much I went back for another later the same night. Due to pie roulette, I was randomly allocated a rather tasty steak pie, which I didn't even know was in the starting line-up.

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Due to pie roulette, I was randomly allocated a rather tasty steak pie
Hahahaa hilarious! I had the same thing at one game last season.. "I'll have a balti pie as well please mate" A minute later "Oh ive got a burger, ahh well"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hahahaa hilarious! I had the same thing at one game last season.. "I'll have a balti pie as well please mate" A minute later "Oh ive got a burger, ahh well"

Know what you mean mate, you just grin and eat it. Only time I felt cheated at pie roulette was when I once got allocated a bright orange tasteless veggie number. Butternut squash my arse! :angry: Surely even a veggie wants some kind of FLAVOUR in their food? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here