Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Pie Flavour From Piglets Pantry

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Doubt that too many chilli pies will be on sale Friday as Mrs P said she could get 200 made altogether. Will get her to have a look at this thread. See that Lamb and mint is coming up a bit!

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Can we all just stop for a second. You ACTUALLY can help us influence the ACTUAL pies at the ACTUALLY ACTUAL FOOTBALL MATCH?

I've sent you a friend request. :kiss:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
They should ditch the chicken balti one and bring out a beef madras one in its place.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'd love a lamb and something pie, and I'm told it's very do-able.

The downside is there's no way you could get one for £3.50. :down:

I did wonder if price might be an issue. I never understand why lamb is so expensive, there's thousands of the tasty little blighters running all over the downs !

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Agree with the mint and lamb too, infact I'd try most things in a pie except for if its too spicy or had offal (kidney :nono: or blackpudding :nono:)...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Which leads to the next question - on the understanding that it would be pretty good, would you be prepared to pay £4.00 / £4.50 for a lamb and mint pie?

I'd definitely pay up to a pound more for the pie but probably no more than that.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Can we all just stop for a second. You ACTUALLY can help us influence the ACTUAL pies at the ACTUALLY ACTUAL FOOTBALL MATCH?

I've sent you a friend request. :kiss:

I believe that Mrs Piglets Pantry is in Fact his mum.

Lamb with something please, but not mint.
Or
Donner meat and chilli sauce as previously stated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here