Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Jones

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
He behaved like a cock before we signed him too. His celebration at roots hall when scoring past us and his sending off later in the season at withdean.

Perhaps he is a poor man's el haj diouf.
Do not hold any grudges in what he has done against us....he was giving everything to the team that paid his wages...which is all you can ask of a player....be most disappointed if we signed a player and he did'nt give his all against his old team.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Nathan has put in his bio on twitter that he has been given the role of assistant head coach.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Couldnt resist !!! WELCOME BACK JONESY !!!:bowdown:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
do not hold any grudges in what he has done against us....he was giving everything to the team that paid his wages...which is all you can ask of a player....be most disappointed if we signed a player and he did'nt give his all against his old team.

spot on !!!!!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Nathan has put in his bio on twitter that he has been given the role of assistant head coach.

:shrug: who really cares about assistant anyway? I mean does anyone even know what the remit for assistant is?
Other than Tanno, Bob Booker and Jeff Wood, I don't even remember our previous assistants.

Still a flipping odd appointment though

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I'd presumed Ruben Martinez would be his assistant as at Tel Aviv. Interesting.

Pretty sure it was either ruben or juan doing the half time stuff with the players in getafe.

Also someone from the club said to me in spain juan is a complete joker, so must mean he has been involved. He also said Rubens English isn't perfect.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
There was a game before both of those on a Tuesday night just after Wilkins become manager and we were convincingly beaten 2-0 and he defo got shit from some fans I remember thinking it was quite embarrasing

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
The Anyinsah sending off was the SECOND game with Jonesygate at Huish Park - he DID get some shit from a few fans before that one

The original one was Yeovil scoring late on against us and Jones running into the goal celebrating giving it the big one right in front of us I seem to recall.
There was a game before both of those on a Tuesday night just after Wilkins become manager and we were convincingly beaten 2-0 and he defo got shit from some fans I remember thinking it was quite embarrasing

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Totally underwhelmed by this appointment but the club know what they are doing these days so I wait to be impressed.

Not SUPREMELY confident though :wink:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My personal trainer used to play for Yeovil, and he has some AMAZING stories about Nathan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here