Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most NSC Flounces ?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
So why did LadyGull leave? I obviously missed something somewhere because for a while she was in every thread, then nothing....

It was that whole going out for an Indian take away thread wasnt it?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:wink: Sorry Dave, couldn't resist!

:kiss:

I still recall those heady days of our dear departed frank, LI, NMH ( what the hell happened to him?) etc

Some of Frank's contretemps with various people and their mothers still lives long in the memory

I miss him

:down:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i would like to state that Lady Gull, has asked me to post the following statement to help clarify matters that are being posted on here

"I didn't flounce I merely left the board unannounced and shut the door and started my own forum and I never flounced not my style!!!"

Hopefully this will now stop any speculation.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i would like to state that Lady Gull, has asked me to post the following statement to help clarify matters that are being posted on here

"I didn't flounce I merely left the board unannounced and shut the door and started my own forum and I never flounced not my style!!!"

Hopefully this will now stop any speculation.

Sorry but no way, is that a direct LadyGull quote.

lololol hun xxx

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Who was that bloke Newhavengull (?)... he was a bloody good flouncer... came back in multiple new guises.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have to say that I very much miss the Spielberg Threads.

If it was a particularly quiet day news wise or pissing down with rain you could guarantee he will have started some best animated film of the decade style poll and it would be pretty entertaining stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here