Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most NSC Flounces ?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Uncle S, Martyn 30, lady gull .....although tbf the last 2 announced and went but it was a memorable event for sure

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wondered where Lady Gull had gone. I miss her typewriter. :lol:

I don't, I thought I'd stepped, uninvited, into a full blown luvvie party when I read her threads, all that was missing was Richard Attenborough :smile:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Any of the posters already mentioned in this thread.

My money is on US, although that Martyn20 CJTC is the one that sticks in my mind as being most recent.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Any of the posters already mentioned in this thread.

My money is on US, although that Martyn20 CJTC is the one that sticks in my mind as being most recent.

Check out post number 7 above, it can't be a flounce if they still post, in my opinion it's not even a flounce if they still access NSC, which renders all mentioned out of the running.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How can you have a thread on flouncing without mentioning [MENTION=20]granny weatherwax[/MENTION]? Although, I'll admit it's been years since he last had a top notch flounce sadly.

The funniest flounce was [MENTION=447]The Great Cornholio[/MENTION] who left the board ranting at how everyone was nasty and completed his flounce with the immortal words "deleting cookies now". It doesn't get funnier than that.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
London Irish ?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
The funniest flounce was [MENTION=447]The Great Cornholio[/MENTION] who left the board ranting at how everyone was nasty and completed his flounce with the immortal words "deleting cookies now". It doesn't get funnier than that.

Absolute classic. Best one yet.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Spielberg bloke seems to wet himself and breakdown when questioned which is always worth a laugh

kateean2

Nov 13, 2012
It's actually Martyn20, he posted on here as recently as yesterday.
bacy.jpg

boxes.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here