Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The last that was heard of him was that he was romancing all the swedish hotties in stockhom.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:thumbsup:

lolz

nmh.JPG

LOLZ
nmh3.JPG

nmh2.JPG

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Out f***ing standing.

Missed it first time round, "I'm off for a curry" was a particular highlight.

Who the f*** is this Martyn guy?

This is what started it all ... [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] was to blame (LOL) and went on to make 36 pages!

LOL

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The last that was heard of him was that he was romancing all the swedish hotties in stockhom.

I'm beginning to see how he shagged all those Swedish lovelies now. If you look closely in the picture you can see he has a roll of duck tape in his hand.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
How can you have a thread on flouncing without mentioning [MENTION=20]granny weatherwax[/MENTION]? Although, I'll admit it's been years since he last had a top notch flounce sadly.

The funniest flounce was [MENTION=447]The Great Cornholio[/MENTION] who left the board ranting at how everyone was nasty and completed his flounce with the immortal words "deleting cookies now". It doesn't get funnier than that.

TGC was great. He sent me a DVD of the entire day's BBC coverage of the Final, plus the replay, in the days before I even knew what a cookie was. Generous fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports