Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most NSC Flounces ?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have to say that I very much miss the Spielberg Threads.

If it was a particularly quiet day news wise or pissing down with rain you could guarantee he will have started some best animated film of the decade style poll and it would be pretty entertaining stuff.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why is she a splitter?

She didn't like things the way they were so left...

Er, because she started her own forum. Nothing wrong with doing that btw, the great NSP started due to a disagreement between a poster (the legendary 'Safeway') and the Powers That Be.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Surely this thread holds the record for most flounces at the same time? LOL

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Post of the Year 2012 was Simsters' "Me Tits Have Fallen Arwt".

I missed all this first time around - but it was still funny reading through after.

And setting up another forum is how to do a flounce.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Originally Posted by Uncle Spielberg
If Bozza see's fit to ban me I will accept it.

Vegster: With good grace ? or while firing off the usual PM's ?

Still cracks me up today. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good bounce that well done. I probably did not help but what's done is done. As you are all specimens of humankind perfection, especially, Husty I will bow down to you all.

Jan 30, 2008
I have to say that I very much miss the Spielberg Threads.

If it was a particularly quiet day news wise or pissing down with rain you could guarantee he will have started some best animated film of the decade style poll and it would be pretty entertaining stuff.
too busy shagging his new girlfriend with his large (so he says )penis :whistle:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
:kiss:

I still recall those heady days of our dear departed frank, LI, NMH ( what the hell happened to him?) etc

Some of Frank's contretemps with various people and their mothers still lives long in the memory

I miss him

:down:

Good Question. What did happen to NMH?

Frank V The Usual Suspects was always good for a laugh. He couldn't let things go. I know that Birdman (who went to school with Frank) was one of the seven who went to his funeral.

Jan 30, 2008
Good Question. What did happen to NMH?

Frank V The Usual Suspects was always good for a laugh. He couldn't let things go. I know that Birdman (who went to school with Frank) was on of the seven who went to his funeral.
got outed in a disturbing picture posted on here , claimed to be a stud, looked more like a dud :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here