Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wanted Champions League football. More chance of that with Brighton than United (said with deadpan face!!).

Most definitely the correct answer.

Biss was going to North London and I genuinely don't think he was bothered about which colour he'd be wearing.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
We have a duty of care for Moises, he trusted us to sign and take him half way round the world, so to sell him to Man U would be totally the wrong thing to do, he will get looked after by the club on and off the field, I'm sure when TB thinks it's right for the club and the player he will be moved on.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I saw a Facebook thing this morning that Manure are interested in Estupinan after he did so well in his medical at Brighton:smile:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We have a duty of care for Moises, he trusted us to sign and take him half way round the world, so to sell him to Man U would be totally the wrong thing to do, he will get looked after by the club on and off the field, I'm sure when TB thinks it's right for the club and the player he will be moved on.

I mean if his agent / representatives are really shopping him around, I’m not sure TB is going to claim some duty of care thing !

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
On champ man/FM you can recommend/demand players sack their agents. That can be our duty of care for Moises.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Without bothering to read the thread, has he left yet and do we have a replacement lined-up or will we hold him here until we can sort one? (Hopefully in time for West Ham game!)

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
We are not going to sell him this year. Can you imagine the tax bill if we did. Not going to happen I tells yah!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
[tweet]1559875427082145793[/tweet]

‘Manchester United are really keen on him’. So why didn’t you sign him for £4.5m 18 months ago then United?
Even die hard United fans can see that this sums up the incompetency of their recruitment team/ senior management team. They had it all too easy in the Ferguson years as success led to players falling over themselves to go there. Now that that’s not the case they need to step up, but instead they have let things slip.
Now in a vicious cycle of needing to recruit ready made quality players and those players not wanting to go.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I would be absolutely stunned if Moises went anywhere this year. I'll be absolutely stunned if he doesn't leave next summer unless we have achieved European football or decided to significantly increase our wage structure.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here