Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Where would you play him in the side?

Also slightly worried about his injury record - not good, and for me until the club announce something I'll take it as just another rumour.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where would you play him in the side?

Also slightly worried about his injury record - not good, and for me until the club announce something I'll take it as just another rumour.
I think the 8-10+ European games are being a bit forgotten by many. We need a much deeper squad to compete this season in all comps. Two decent players for every position. Right back and possibly left back still to fill at present for me too.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If Caicedo leaves this window then i guess he'll be replaced with a further CM signing. This is, clearly RDZ / Albion looking to strengthen the squad following Alexis, Mwepu, Trossard departures with an experienced new #10. Also its been in the works for a month or so.
Indeed. The Caicedo money doesn't all get spent on a replacement central midfielder. We could use the cash to fund this purchase and then spend more modestly on a further midfielder.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If Caicedo leaves this window then i guess he'll be replaced with a further CM signing.
I'm not convinced of this at all.

Since the second half of last season, we have...

Gilmour on form.
Alzate back.
Dahoud in.
Milner in.
Lallana fit again.
Grtoß potentially available exclusively for midfield duties if we have fit defenders plus new recruits.
Moder. Maybe not.
Kudus likely to arrive.

As it stands, even without Moder, we have 15 non-defenders and we can only start six of them at a time. Dahoud may be the first-choice Caicedo replacement, with Kudus the new Ali Mac.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Indeed. The Caicedo money doesn't all get spent on a replacement central midfielder. We could use the cash to fund this purchase and then spend more modestly on a further midfielder.
Modestly????!!!! £36m on this guy is lalaland for us. It would still LEAVE £64m of Caicedo cash to ‘modestly’ reinvest IF we sell him, which I’m not convinced we will.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I don't trust the Dutch League players.

Ali Jah and Locadia means I won't get too excited about this signing until he's playing at Veltman's level.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
God does this spotty nerd shut up.
Must admit I find him entertaining BUT only when ManU lose. It’s worth finding his 'watchalong' highlights on YouTube of the 7-0 Liverpool drubbing. You see a man fall to pieces in front of your eyes.

TBF, he's yet another git I’m fully prepared to forgive when he talks about Brighton. It’s an incredible privilege to be so popular and so admired by fans of all other clubs, big and small — with the delicious exception of Chelsea, who not only dislike us but have the pain and indignity of all their rivals offer glowing praise of us. This can’t last forever but let’s enjoy it while it does!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Must admit I find him entertaining BUT only when ManU lose. It’s worth finding his 'watchalong' highlights on YouTube of the 7-0 Liverpool drubbing. You see a man fall to pieces in front of your eyes.

TBF, he's yet another git I’m fully prepared to forgive when he talks about Brighton. It’s an incredible privilege to be so popular and so admired by fans of all other clubs, big and small — with the delicious exception of Chelsea, who not only dislike us but have the pain and indignity of all their rivals offer glowing praise of us. This can’t last forever but let’s enjoy it while it does!
'with the delicious exception of Chelsea, who not only dislike us but have the pain and indignity of all their rivals offer glowing praise of us. This can’t last forever but let’s enjoy it while it does!'................>Ooh very cutting dear! (made me laugh though)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here