[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
With this signing we have just moved up a notch we need to be looking at top 5 spot now major coup getting this lad roll on next Saturday

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Sign Kudus and we are an Estupinan style right back away from being genuine top 4 contenders
I think we are also a second Estupinan from that as well. Only having one left back for the whole season is going to run him into the ground.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Igor & Milner, and March can play there if needed. LB should be covered.
IF needed, sure. But I talking about regular normal rotation, not an emergency if needed situation. The knock-on effect of having one of them as the regular rotation into left back will not be great as it will mean they are either playing too much, or not playing their other position to be ready to play leftback....you see what I mean. If needed should be a third choice really if we are to compete in Europe as well as the EPL.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
IF needed, sure. But I talking about regular normal rotation, not an emergency if needed situation. The knock-on effect of having one of them as the regular rotation into left back will not be great as it will mean they are either playing too much, or not playing their other position to be ready to play leftback....you see what I mean. If needed should be a third choice really if we are to compete in Europe as well as the EPL.
Problem is, Perv is first choice and we aren't going to get anyone of his quality to come in and play second fiddle or as a rotation option. Yeah we could do with two new full backs on either side ideally, but I'd say RB is definitely the priority.

Igor is the Burn replacement I think, and will end up playing LB most of the time when called upon.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Problem is, Perv is first choice and we aren't going to get anyone of his quality to come in and play second fiddle or as a rotation option. Yeah we could do with two new full backs on either side ideally, but I'd say RB is definitely the priority.

Igor is the Burn replacement I think, and will end up playing LB most of the time when called upon.
Agreed - I think we're done down the left now, and focus will be on another right option.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022

Rotation this season won't be just a few games though. It could be 20 odd games. I think we may find we have 3/4 of a squad to challenge in Europe and top 6ish in the EPL, but will fall short this year.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
So has he singed yet?

Hopefully not another turn around on the M23.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He never actually goes to games - irks me he has some weird cult following like that Fab twat 🤦🏻‍♂️ Chancers.
To be fair he’s earning hundreds of thousands £ per year with his live streaming, as well as having a TalkSport show every Saturday evening

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Lamptey might have something to say about that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I must still have a lingering small club mentality. If he’s that good and has been eyed up by mega rich clubs why would he choose to come to Brighton? Something off to me :smile:

Players don’t sign for clubs because they like the style of football and a manager over wages do they???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports