The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
IN for me.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Our best chance of survival this season is with Micky still in charge, instead of bringing in somebody until the end of the season, or seeing Bob Booker and Dean White in charge

That's where I am too. Hindsight's a wonderful thing except it's always too late.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
In. Lets see where we are come May. I genuinely don't believe there is time for a new manager to come in and achieve anything that Adams might not be able to. If we can stay up, we are as likely to do it under Adams as anyone else, then we can see how things stand.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Trouble is I'm not sure he wants to carry on. His body language and last night's interview suggest to me that he has lost faith in himself to turn it around. I have been furious with some of his selections and tactics this season but I actually feel a lot of sympathy for the guy now, because I don't accept that he has been doing anything other than his best.

He needs to go now, not saddle with the club with a huge pay-out, and be remembered for what he did first time around

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I'd love to have seen Micky do well this time around, but it just didn't work. I don't hate him, I just want him to admitt it didn't work out and leave for the best of the club.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Mickey-Mouse-c.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Withdean is enough to make anyone depressed. Micky in.:thumbsup:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
IN without doubt.

TRUE supporters will 'keep the faith'

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
OUT. I was as positive as anyone when it was announced he was coming back. But I have seen nothing this season that suggests he is the man to take us forward. His formations, tactics, substitutions etc have been poor.

I think we need fresh ideas and fast.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Please explain this "Keep the Faith" crap. Blind faith is just pathetic.
Just give 5 sensible reasons why you think he should stay. I haven't seen anything in the last half a dozen games to convince me he's the man to keep us up.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
This is a results business now always will be. You don't see Pompey or Blackburn staying put with Ince and Adams, they sacked them because they weren't good enough. I love MA for what he did for us, but this season hasn't worked and we're looking odds on favourites to drop into League Two. The confidence and morale within the side has been shot to pieces. My heart feels sorry for MA, but he has to go before we're doomed!

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
İbrahim Tatlıses;2808843 said:
1. He's a reputable & respected figure in the game, by players & managers alike. Respect is earned not inherited. He is a quality manager.

2. He loves the club & supporters to bits, and we love him. If given the chance his second spell here becomes a success he will be a true indisputed Albion legend.

3. It has already been proven he can attract quality players - and he's only half way done building a team, and judging by the January signings, if he stays we should have a very exciting team next season indeed.

4. It would be expensive and unwise to sack him at this stage of the season. A change of manager does not guarantee success.

5. He has the players backing, surely it would be unwise to cause unnecessary unrest. There are certain players especially that only came here because of him.

1 He was respected in the game, what was his last job, assistant at Colchester, Wow! There is nothing in his CV over the last few years that indicates he is qulity anymore.

2 So what that he loves the club, if he's failing I'm afraid there is no room for sentiment.

3. Most managers can bring in good signings, if the price is right they will come. Murray came when Wilkins was manage and he brought in Racon who was probably the reason we got so close to the play offs last year. With repect, McLeod Hawkins Livermore and Virgo have hardly been resounding successes.

4 Agreed a change will not guarantee success,but it might and it will be even more costly to do nothing and get relegated. We cannot start at Falmer in the 4th devision and we should do everything possible to avoid it.

5 I think you put too much into wanting to play for the manager. If MA means that much to the players why the f*** are they playing so badly! Unless they are local lads from the youth scheme, footballers are like everone else, they want the best job they can get for the best money. I'm sure if say Millwall had offered Jarrett a contract for a grand a week more than we offered, he wouldn't have given us a second thought. Anyway, I thought it was Dick Knight who decided who we buy, according to NSC!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here